POXBOX.net instant rune trader!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by decondor, Mar 20, 2014.

1. isaac2314

isaac2314 New Member

The "Trader Online" Section still works (after all these years!) I used Firefox. Although, the website does lag something fierce whenever I have to load the initial Trading page.

2. AlmazD

AlmazD New Member

It took a few times -- I got an error -- but after just retrying mindlessly (creating new trades, etc.) I managed to get it to work. Weird.

3. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Updated with new legends

4. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Just got some runes using this... so nice.

5. decondor

Shameless bump

6. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

No shame there bro...best service period!

7. decondor

8. BernieTime

BernieTime New Member

First time user, took me a few minutes but everything went fine. Using the Opera Browser just FYI.

9. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

we need poxbox, greens please do not make poxbox unusable when the new client comes, i use it loads and so do many others.

10. BernieTime

BernieTime New Member

How does one make poxbox unusable? Seems like an odd random thing to say

11. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

im guessing the client will be pushed to do everything and they may do away with the features on the poxnora website (a big mistake imo, i find the website much easier to use and can do different things at the same time with client and website). if that happens where would we find the trade id in the client that we copy from the url in the website, the current trader doesnt have that.

its just a guess, i know ps users probably wont use the website.

12. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

My only complaint is that typing poxbox.net into the browser doesn't redirect you to the site. Other than that you're a flower, mate.

13. decondor

I have some idea's ready to implement to deal with PS players using poxbox, the point is. If they want to use poxbox they need a browser anyway....

14. habbocraken

habbocraken The King of Potatoes

I havent played since june, so i didnt remember my poxbox login stuff, but i tried the password recovery, and it wont work, so i thought that i had the username wrong, but people told me it should be the same as my Poxnora username, but i dont know, its not working, i need help, thanks.

15. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

the username should indeed be your pox name, if you still can't get it post a message on the pox box forums or write one to deconder.

16. habbocraken

habbocraken The King of Potatoes

yeah, i sent him a message, by the way, the email there has to be the one that i have from the game, or can it be another one?

17. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

No it doesn't have to be your user name, so you could've used something else entirely. You're only required to type the account in which you will receive the runes, but that's after registering.

fogandsteel likes this.
  18. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

I can confirm that. Had this problem for over a year: couldn't use poxbox because I forgot my login there, and it WAS different from my poxnora login. I wrote to decondor like 10 times to no avail. Finally I sort of guessed/remembered what my poxbox login was. After that, poxbox password recovery was not an issue.

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

@habbocraken Try posting in the Trading section of the forums in the Poxbox thread. He should see you there.

20. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Went ahead, and merged the threads.

darklord48 likes this.