POXBOX.net instant rune trader!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by decondor, Mar 20, 2014.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I believe it says right on the page somewhere to make sure you use your poxnora name lol, unless he took it down.

2. JolanBol

JolanBol New Member

Just tried it yesterday and it take 30 sec. or less to have a bid when online. Thank alot it awesone;)I just feel sad for the rune I have sacrifice before I know this site:(

3. DonK101st

DonK101st Well-Known Member

Edited. Figured it out. Thanks Decondor, love your site! :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  4. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

My points are gone

5. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Before playing the blame game, keep track of your own accounts. You have 4 accounts with almost the same login. Try add 99 after your last tried login name. That is where your credits are.

6. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Love the store but can I make a suggestion?

Maybe tell the person that the trade won't work BEFORE they submit it and everything. I just tried to make a dump of runes and after putting every single rune in the trader on the PoxNora site, I hit submit and then it won't let me because 50 max runes in. All that time for nothing. Would be great to know before...

7. decondor

There is actually a dump trade mode where you just place all the runes that you want to trade IN into a rune with a bronze token. The trader will then place a bid with the value of what you get inside the trade description (note: if there is no credit given, dont accept it)

8. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

My apologies didn't realize I had more than 1 account

9. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I've been trying to do a password recovery, and have yet to receive a code, that was two days ago. :(

10. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

So why isn't Presidential Kartch listed on the trader at all? You have other similar runes such as Christmas Euan and Presidential Vindrax, but no Kartch in either the "ins" or "outs".

11. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

The trader says 'offline'. Never seen it like that before, only time it goes down is when its bugged or some other issue (so unintentionally). What's up?

12. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

So... Does Decondor EVER respond to messages? I had an... Error. I can't tell anyone else what it was (very specific error I think, and possibly abuse able). The error prevents me from using PoxBox (yes, I did finally get access), so... Yeah. Kinda just waiting around. :(

13. Whiris

Whiris The King of Potatoes

Do you mean on these forums? Have you tried his contact email at the bottom of his FAQ? There's a link on the left sidebar on the Welcome page.

SireofSuns likes this.
  14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

can't get it to work. tried like 6 times to trade in some Limiteds :-(

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Any from SL? I may be interested.

I used the site earlier today and traded some legendaries in/out.

16. warxel

warxel New Member

Thanks poxbox... Awesome website.

17. decondor

Bump for the new client update!

GoldTiger likes this.
  18. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Do you have a Grimthir for sale?

19. decondor