POXBOX.net instant rune trader!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by decondor, Mar 20, 2014.

1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

bump x11 want leg now!! eheh great work take y time

2. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

Yeah, looking forward to the shop being at 100%. Thanks for running this thing. It makes the game way more enjoyable.

3. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

wonder if we get a child so many time i bump you XD

4. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

is it up yet

5. zgribit

zgribit The King of Potatoes

This needs to be up :)

Thanks for all the trades so far

6. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

7. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Awesome and convenient as ever. Thanks! :D

8. affrobong

affrobong Well-Known Member

Insanely good rate, VERY convenient.

As a returning player from over a year ago I was able to update my deck very quickly and grab some things I've never tryed before with ease.

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

bump
    most convenient way to trade

10. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Great way to trade, and his interests are in the game improving. Good guy, good trader.

11. bigabbott

bigabbott New Member

12. HandOfTheKing

HandOfTheKing Devotee of the Blood Owl

Why don't you trade our any LE :((( ?

13. putoconcarne

putoconcarne New Member

Bump. Great site and the service is very fast---almost instant, in fact. Thanks a lot. :)

14. viktorino

viktorino Member

decondor tell us the name of who traded in mikas . they deserve the shame of the whole community. sorry mate.

15. Moglieone

Moglieone Well-Known Member

Bump! This store is saving POX

16. kinembe

kinembe The King of Potatoes

Decondor...what comes around goes around, eh? hahahahaha hope you're glad you banned me now. hope it was worth toe 50k you robbed me of, you thief.

yep, i was one of those who scored on your stupidity yesterday with my alt and my IP Blocker...even though you "banned" me. lmao nice try douschey! told ya you can't ban me!!!~!!!!

keep raising your cash store prices and blaming the community.

17. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Yep still happy I banned you, but it was for the eternal whining, blaming and insulting. I will analyse trades and will see if this is just an empty statement like most of yours. Just great to know you just want to hurt the community just to help yourself. Just make me happy I didn't remove your ban yet.

18. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

thank you my little terminator bot ^^ jk tnx wally

19. Grumz

Grumz The King of Potatoes

About the dump trades, I think it is the easiest way to use the shop. But when I submit a dump trade I would like to see if every rune get recognized. So for example you could send an email with a detailed list of the values of each rune or you could show the details directly on the site. Probably there is not enough space in the bid comment section to print a detailed list.

regards

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  20. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

It should showyou at least the amount of credits you should gain, no idea why it is not showing that anymore, anyway when the bid is there you can view the contents of your trade on your own profile page