POXBOX.net instant rune trader!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by decondor, Mar 20, 2014.

1. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

eh, I am having buyers remorse. 450K for something I will never use....oh well. Trade fodder I guess.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Well I hope her price doesn't drop when legendaries become forgable ;)

3. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

Prices will drop, but I don't think they are going to drop to the degree a lot of people imagine. They will probably have an excessive cost to forge.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I imagine at least 100k drop. Most likely won't drop more than that unless the forge prices are that good (which they won't be, thanks Gedden).

5. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

I think legendary forge prices should be prohibitively high. I don't believe everyone should be able to crap them out. It should take a while for a f2p player to accumulate that much gold/packs/spare cards to burn in the forge for them.

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

@decondor any chance of a mass shard system in the works?

7. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Actually I have a mass shard program but it is not user friendly at all and I adjust the code for selecting the runes lol. It is very fast though, it sharded me 130k shards overnight in Common and Uncommons once lol. I'll ask the guy from poxbrothers if I can distribute the program now.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  8. decondor

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

@decondor
    Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
    Quick to respond as always!

10. penguinlord

penguinlord The King of Potatoes

BUMP BUMP
    love the poxy boxy

11. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I am getting so frustrated as I have been at this for over an hour. I keep doing a trade that appears to be correct but keep getting an error message. When I submit the trader ID, even though my balance after the trade is positive!
    upload_2015-2-5_3-8-6.png

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Been a lot of people complaining about that recently. Make it an 80k overbid (10%) should work... BTW I have the runes if you want to do that exact trade.

13. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Probably someone took out some of the runes you are trying to trade. This will make the prices change and you'll be a few k credits short instead of 20k plus.
    Refresh the page and try again would be my advice.

14. scrampy

That seems to be unfair, if I have to do an overbid everytime then eventually I will have a lot of credit invested in PB. Something I would like to avoid doing.

15. scrampy

If you look at the trade you will see that the reavers and ret's prices increased the second time I took them out and was included in the OUT value. If you are saying someone else may have snatched them before me I would say it is unlikely considering I was doing this at 3 AM and tried the trade more than a few times.

16. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

It's been like this since his last major overhaul of how his site works. I have problems if I try to put in or take out 2x any rune. If it's only 1x it works well.

17. decondor

Ok, so that is important information! Only when trading 2 it seems to happen! I gonna check on it

18. decondor

Self bump!

19. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

I was wondering, why aren't the Holiday Champions in PoxBox?
    ...at least, I wasn't able to find them.

I just double checked, they seem to be able to be traded.

20. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

They're tradeable. For a long time none of the recolors were in there. He's slowly been adding them.