Poxbox will close 1st of February

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by decondor, Dec 21, 2017.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It's not illegal. It's not advised and if you buy something from a 3rd party and they don't deliver, you can't go to the greens and have them fix it.

2. Brightwood

Brightwood The King of Potatoes

Thanks for having a reliable trader up for so many years

Good luck in whatever you do next

voodoov and Fentum like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Adieu.

Also, the comments on these forums continue to be gold.

4. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

I like this:
    followed by this:
    so an abundance of food , transportation, energy , good for the humans.
    An abundance of pox nora cards,, not so much.
    :)

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Aaand ignore list

6. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

If people no longer need to spend their money on necessities, they'll >finally< be able to spend big money on games like Pox. Imagine each and every player buying dozens of packs each and every day. The Devs can finally move out of their rent controlled flats and join affluent suburbia.

7. bambino

here some more goodies,, nice lectures about hard work.

yet later here ,, begging for cards . lmao , firking joke

Attached Files:

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Ha... the only way that would be comparable is some other galaxy. That thread was someone giving their stuff away... you all are all crying about someone not giving their Bane Shift away and telling them they should. When poxbox makes a thread that says who wants my runes... I'll make a similar post. Until then... nice try. Where is my next post flaming everyone for not giving me runes? like this whole thread.

p.s. The best part is the most vocal "altruistic" alts in this thread are all "famous" trade sharks... reformed I guess ... turned over new leaves.

Loyaute likes this.
  9. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Oh now I'm curious.

10. Thbigchief

And a failed shop owner... Just a little cross referencing for a noob finds most of this out. But most of us have other methods... yeah this is where the thread gets real quiet lol

Loyaute likes this.
  11. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

Me too. First, define 'shark'. "Hey newbie, you like Folgar? I'll trade you a Marsh Troll for that Brewmaster you're not using"? Or simply anyone who might wish to up-trade?

I built a collection on the art of the up-trade, without being nasty. I do miss an active trader.

12. Etherielin

Nope, still not getting it.

13. Thbigchief

14. bambino

ok wait. are you kidding me? yes I know where the post is from,, super was handing out free cards,,,,,,
    and u were first in line with your hand out!!!!! so please !
    especially after your lil speech abot people waiting for someone to die..
    whos the grasshopper?

trade shark,, idk what the firks that about,? lmao. I can assure you , I dont need to deal in pox card as any form of income...
    so stop..

to this ,, and similiar sentiment, , heres my response,,
    no one felt entitled to anything,,, noone felt like they deserved anything. lets be clear,
    I truly believe eth and maru have no interest in pocketing cards,,, weather they are right or wrong is irrelevant.
    More importantly. ,,, I mean did any one demand anything? did anyone say hey deconder,, your really fuked up?
    NO not even close.
    in fact it was more like
    question " it would be great if we can use those cards to attract players"..
    answer "no".
    response"darn :( but ok "
    chorus. "Why do you feel entitled to those cards?"
    all they did was ask a question,,, hiw does that equate to entitlement?

MaruXV and Etherielin like this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Real life mixes with Pox. And it's ugly.

But such comedy.

Etherielin likes this.
  16. Etherielin

Come to Discord, we have Saxy.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't have the group anymore, no clue where a decent mic is and don't want to get sucked into the rabbit hole that is Pox.

fogandsteel likes this.
  18. Etherielin

@Dagda is there. :p

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm making his life miserable in off-topic. Maybe I'll check in later this week.

Etherielin likes this.
  20. Thbigchief

- Your not smart enuf to have this debate with me. There is not a comparison here... If all of you said "hey shop owner... I'll take those cards you said you were gonna let go into the abyss...just throwing that out there" and then shut your **** suckers.... then this thread would have been fine. You started crying and saying this and that about it... as for me saying Ill take some runes when someone is saying you want some runes? you think thats the same... then your delusional.

theblackknight and Loyaute like this.