Poxbox will close 1st of February

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by decondor, Dec 21, 2017.

1. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

your a joke bro..by your own post its clear .

ok show me where anyone is saying anything bad about deconder? perhaps I missed it , truly...
    so please, ,,, show me the flaming toward deconder. show me someone use foul terms or negative comments about him.
    I wouldn't condone them. thats the arguement here,,, no one demanded anything.
    so again. show me the hate and rage toward deconder.
    I await.

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- you... the only reason people are flaming me is in response for me saying he can do whatever he wants with his Bane Shift and no one should say Bane Shift... so the fact that someone pulled your string is why this thread keeps going. If you dont care what he does with his runes then we good bro... now lets q up league and finish this toxic convo my dude

Loyaute likes this.
  3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Friendly reminder that you were the one to call Maru and I vultures, grasshoppers and other pejoratives. You can always try and spin the words otherwise, but the posts are out there.

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i like grasshoppers. expecially deep fried.

Tweek516 and Etherielin like this.
  5. bambino

bull crap. your argument is weak. and thats why your out... no other reason...
    im still waiting for u to post someone (including me) saying something bad to/about deconder. ..u know why u didnt? cuz u cant. and we both know u would if u could.
    your over reaction to a none issue is an embarrassment.
    more you..lol
    so u claim this thread is a flame but u cant show me one negative post?
    dude. go away

6. bambino

oh. and just so were all clear,,
    im actually playing spacewars as I argue. heh.
    its kinda interesting :/

7. Thbigchief

- Anyone who reads this from the beginning will see it's clear... I was summoned ... when the entitled start to cluster I will come to old man scatter them with reason and logic... in high knee socks from my front porch.

Loyaute likes this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Both of you engaging in a battle of wits are terrible at writing. Horrendous.

theblackknight, bambino and Tweek516 like this.
  9. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Can't we just all be friends?

Etherielin and MaruXV like this.
  10. Thbigchief

- I'll have you know I'm a level 50 wordsmith... and my raid vocab score is over 9000.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Mad lads

12. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Question cant you give away some lims to those who actually bought stuff from you? I spent alott of money in poxbox it would be nice if i could get some stuff if your closing up

fogandsteel likes this.
  13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

RIP Poxbox, you'll be missed my guy. Wish ya the best in life!

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah he's giving it all away, as long as you are giving him your cash at the same time. You have until Feb to get in on this givings bonanza. It'll be great!

Eadbusta likes this.
  15. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Very sad to see Poxbox go down, it was a very good site
    Have fun with your new start of life :)
    I dont agree with your idea that we are changing the world, but in a way i understand the idea.
    saw some economics research that government must stop tax work and find other ways to pay for the welfare. it doesnt matter if a computer/robot/ai or 1000humans do the same work, the tax needs to be the same.
    Wish you the best, just let the account sit and collect dust, maybe someday you need a walk on the old memory lane and login and look at them for fun
    //Hiero

Osidan and fogandsteel like this.
  16. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

@MaruXV
    @themacca

I have tagged you guys in this reply becuase I need to know what I am missing...
    I attempted @Etherielin 's suggestion to shard 2k from a 5k gold BG. However, neither the legendary or exotic runes were "sacrificible." They appear to be tradeable but not forgeable for shards.
    Am I missing something or is this WAI? If this is WAI then it unfortunately makes the case of PoxBox shutting down even worse...

17. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

you must delete the deck from the rune manager first

theblackknight likes this.
  18. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

thank you very much for all your hard work!

19. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Ok, thanks.... And now I fully agree.... That is a nice number of shards for a little amount of work. Can't get current runes but I guess Pox needs money somehow...
    Adios PoxBox, hope you find your free living...

20. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

see ya later deconder!