Poxhunters series :)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by nepyonisdead, Jan 10, 2018.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

So this is a brand new series designed in a way where me and usually @Tweek516 and @Drache77 join forces and play vs anyone who wants to play us :) the guest player gets to pick the map in an effort to even it up a bit :)

The first video was done with @badgerale who was a great sport and really show cased UD well, and we'd love to have him on again and the second one was with @Nora That who was a really hard opponent and gave destorum a good run for his money.

I just want to say is we welcome anyone to be the guest player but ideally wed like someone who is fairly experienced at the game and we work on different schedueles so it may be sometime before we can make the vids but its been honestly LOTS of fun making these and ill keep popping them every now and then :)

if you have any suggestions id love to hear them

Drache77 and badgerale like this.
  2. nepyonisdead

3. nepyonisdead

4. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Great shout and well done.

I’d be happy to show people how to lose in an amusing fashion with some Gobbos.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Lol nep we can only hear you :p

6. nepyonisdead

Omfg I think I muted the internal recorder

Ah won't take em down but next time I'll do a test recording

Ducking shame too you guys were on fire with ur jokes

Tweek516 likes this.
  7. nepyonisdead

8. nepyonisdead

The coming episode is one with me, drache and hermaios taking on @RasielCZ who as his game will show lived up to his reputation as one of the best UD players ever. A very tough opponent and certainly loads to be learned from his games.

Fentum likes this.
  9. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I learned more from two recent matches with @RasielCZ than I have in the last ten years playing Pox.

Nice bloke too.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Etherielin and nepyonisdead like this.
  10. nepyonisdead

11. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

You might want to tab out to chat less (well chat on another monitor woudl be best solution actually). Also zou shoud have just cut out the third game if you didnt watch it.
    Otherwise nice vids, I'll get revenge against that SP/ST someday.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  12. nepyonisdead

yeah I felt that would be very annoying at some stage :)

you will most definitely get your chance for revenge my man :) just because u feature once on the series doesnt mean u cant feature again and as I said if you ever have a mic and the time you are more than welcome to co cast with us and play vs a shared opponent

13. nepyonisdead

So the next episode features one of the toughest opponents we had to face lately :) @Elf4ntgun$ you have proven urself vs some of the best out there and we salute you buddy :)

I had to make another video too in order to avenge my friends :) but I have to credit elf he didnt use the same bg twice vs us and this shows a wide range of skill set and playstyle.

Hope you guys enjoy

14. nepyonisdead

15. nepyonisdead

pretty much mate

16. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

did not know about these. will have to watch soon.

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

do wut?

why hast thow summoned me?

Edit: tried to watch the video, but the mouse clicking made me punch a baby.

Then you deep friend something and I closed it out.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  18. nepyonisdead

I mean I wasnt shooting an oscar worthy movie, this is just a recording of me and some poxers having fun, not meant to be anything more than something u watch for fun but if u dont enjoy it then no harm done :p

19. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

RasielCZ, Etherielin and nepyonisdead like this.
  20. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

OK, I watched the first game, it was pretty epic. Its always nice to see different commentating styles to see what I like or what I might see I'm doing that I dislike.

Because I know I personally would like people to give me tips on my vids I'll say what I disliked here.

Like was said, the clicking should really go. I think you have a pretty good voice all be it slightly monotone and sleepy. But not annoying. You should try to keep the switching of tabs to a minimum. Something that seemed strange to me but I might be getting wrong is that you often criticized elfantgun for SERIOUS MISSPLAYS and herm not as much, yet he won. Also you often said that you really disagreed with something but either gave no reason why or said what would have been better. Or even worse it ended up being the good idea. This weakens your credibility. Even this we know you are one of the best. Might try to be more objective. Try to split up the vid into the separate games. Also try not to swear. Also try not to use so many absolutes like " ya that's a horrible play 100%"

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    davre and nepyonisdead like this.