Poxlist.com - a new Poxnora database search engine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TakeItOver, Jun 12, 2017.

1. TakeItOver

TakeItOver The King of Potatoes

edited

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Etherielin likes this.
  2. TakeItOver

v1.5:
    - Added a full automatic Faction-Scan for the BG-Editor. So the Faction will be auto saved when saving a BG to the archive.
    - Protect/Scan for Splitfaction- and Fullfaction-Battlegroups. (You will see a warning if you try to save a BG that do not have 30 or 15/15 runes.)
    - Factions are displayed at the BG-Editor in the top area.
    - Factions are displayed at the BG-Archive in an extra column.

Bondman007, Etherielin and MaruXV like this.
  3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

How do I edit a BG I've already added? Things I'm looking at here are stuff like updating description or replacing stuff within. Also could BG Editor have a button to remove stuff from a BG you're currently editing?

4. TakeItOver

Editing a BG is on the feature list.

Removing runes from the bg editor is the "Enhanced BG editor" on the feature list.

Hopefully someone will make those features happen.

5. TakeItOver

After some nights of coding and moving to a new server:

UPDATE v1.6:
    - Massiv Speed improvement - moving to a better server and some advanced code enhancements.
    Comparison:
    Ability Searches before speed enhancements: ~ 20-25 seconds.
    After the new speed improvement: 0,1 seconds.

ENJOY the speed ;)

badgerale and Etherielin like this.
  6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

The speed improvement is MASSIVE - this is exactly what I was hoping for. <3

MaruXV likes this.
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

people give money to this guy,really.

8. TakeItOver

great additions and suggestions from you guys! Here is the updated feature list:

Introduction:
    New improvements mean some spare time to code those features. As a student with two side jobs I do not have the time to push poxlist to the next level. And due to the fact that the new hosting bill is coming soon and due to the fact that I would love to take two or three days off from my side jobs and start coding for you guys, I just thought we start a small kickstarter campaign for poxlist. Any donation, any amount that you donate can be assigned to the following poxlist enhancements:

1.) Copy an existing Showroom BG to the BG editor (so you can change/edit the Showroom BG instantly) --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $80
    2.) Enhanced BG Editor (Manage, delete and add runes directly in the BG-Editor - without browsing the search engine pages) --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $100
    3.) Edit existing BGs with password protection from creator (requirement: Copy an existing Showroom BG to the BG editor feature) --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $90
    4.) Adding a third column with Nora Costs to every ability on the ability-page --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $50
    5.) Comment and Rating system for each public BG --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $150
    6.) Everyone can vote for abilities (e.g.: with a monthly reset). The answer to: What are the top tier abilities? --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $120
    7.) Everyone can vote for spells/relics/equipments (e.g.: with a monthly reset). The answer to: What are the best/meta spells/relics/equipments? --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $120
    8.) Everyone can vote for champs (e.g.: with a monthly reset). The answer to: What are the best/meta champs? --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $120
    9.) Advanced search options (more options to search for: eg. switch between ">" and "<" ...) --- Current Donation Level 0 / $90
    10.) General Design improvements --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $100

Completed Donations:
    Public BG Lists --- Current Donation Level: $150 / $150 @MaruXV
    Ability Costs and Ability Cooldown informations(so you can actually check champs costs with different upgrades) --- Current Donation Level: $60 / $60 @themacca

If any of the enhancements reach the complete amount, I will start to implement those features.
    If you have any other suggestions for upcoming poxlist features, just post them or send me a private message.

If you donate any amount via the website PayPal donation button (the heart button in the top menu), please send me a forum message - so I can add your donation to the enhancement level of your choice.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    MaruXV likes this.
  9. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

This should be free..

10. TakeItOver

Its not only a change of the background. I would need to change many png pictures and text colors. But I will include it in the "general design improvements".

Etherielin and Silveraine like this.
  11. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Thanks.

12. TakeItOver

no problem!

13. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

One upvote doesnt do this justice. Thanks for the hard work and effort TakeItOver.

14. TakeItOver

big thank you to @MaruXV ! The server costs for one year are covered! Poxlist will stay at full speed!

Karamasov and MaruXV like this.
  15. TakeItOver

UPDATE v1.6.1:
    - fixed a small saving issue in the BG archive (caused by split runes)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  16. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

You need a feature that removes a single rune from the BG builder.

17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

there is already ^_^ click on the red x

18. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

No red X there.

19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

20. TakeItOver

UPDATE v1.6.2:
    ADDED: search by champ name -> speed up the whole BG Editor/Archive process.

Enjoy! :)

MaruXV likes this.