Poxnora Abridged

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Intweener, Feb 28, 2014.

?

Which monster group In the next Poxnora Abridged Expansion would you like to see more of?

Poll closed Aug 10, 2015.
  1. More Aspects!

26.3%
  2. More Penguins!

15.8%
  3. More Bunnies!

5.3%
  4. More Abused Mogas!

21.1%
  5. I don't mind, Just gimme Owls!

31.6%
  1. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

Poxnora Abridged
    Nora Heritage IV
    The Legendary Call From The Wild and Wonderous Path to The Crusade
    of Ancient Element Awakenings & Risenment Towards Broken Alliance Bonds in the Plagued Maljaran War.
    (Oh And Ronin Was There Too.)

Or just TLCFTWWPTTCAEA&RTBABPMW(OARWTT) for short.

Skip the Introductions and get me to the cards, dude!

Top 7 based on your opinions over several years!
    (out of 150+ entries)

#1 Centaur Gentleman (KF)
    #2 Silent Knight (FW)

#3 Angered Moga (SP)
    #4 Kanen Tripped (SP)
    #5 Poxnora's Multicultural Warband

#6 Timberpede (KF)
    #7 Flora Bunny (KF)

Hello everyone!
    Welcome to Poxnora Abridged. The one topic in the rune ideas where you can take poxnora a little less serious.

Most of these cards are created to either reflect events from Poxnora's past and present.
    But I'm also making up these cards in the hope one of the ideas is implemented in the game itself.
    For instance I'd love to see more bunnies in the game, enough to make a full theme deck of them.

Through contests I'd love to hear YOUR opinion which card you like the most
    (and hate the most!) so I can pinpoint which of the 100+ cards you would actually love to see in-game.

All of these 100+ cards are thought up by myself and I will continue doing this, as long as myself approves.

Ultimately I hope reading a few of these cards may give you some rune ideas of your own!

Expect in the future..
    Artwork
    More contests
    And of course.. More cards!

I'm quite open to hear suggestions to improve this topic even more.
    Give me a PM or respond to this topic once in a while. Oh and don't forget this contest I got going on.. ;)

©Intweener 2009-2015

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    Knutto, ChiaoLung, devilsrath and 6 others like this.
  2. Intweener

+++Raffles+++

None at the moment, though keep in mind : Liking one of the 7 posts will add you to future raffles automatically ^^

Also.. next raffle will give even bigger prizes.

[Back To Top]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    affrobong, Anima26, Lupefi2 and 8 others like this.
  3. Intweener

+++New Cards+++
    [Back to Top]

Valkyrie Valentine Expansion.

When women are in power, there will never be war right? Well.. WRONG!
    Bow down all you silly Angels, Harbingers and Amazons. The valkyries are here!
    No silly flappy wings or exceptional beauty. Just average women with a taste for REVENGE!
    For too long these women have been bullied and wronged because of their hidden beauties.
    And now is the time for them to strike back stalk those who deserve their lethal attention the most.

New Champions
    Frostfall Valkyrie (ST)
    Nora Cost 56
    Size 1x1
    Damage 14
    Speed 6
    Range 1-1
    Abilities : Hunter : Female / Nohkan-do 3 / Combat Reflexes / Hibernate / Cloak / Assassinate 2 / Escalation
    Flavor Text - She was an innocent snowdrop until a prince put her in a beautiful lady’s hair. Then she went all jumanji on them.

Silverclan Valkyrie (IS)
    Nora Cost 68
    Size 1x1
    Damage 14
    Speed 6
    Range 1-2
    Abilities : Hunter - Male / Craft / Charm 3 / Damaging Aura - Physical 3 / Surge : Male / Manic
    Flavor Text : For too long have men made pretty lockets off her fellow silver maidens. Now it is time to fashion a silver slipknot for her aggressors.

Gnarlwood Valkyrie (KF)
    Nora Cost 56
    Size 1x1
    Damage 14
    Speed 4
    Range 2-5
    Abilities - Hunter : Male / Take root / Pin Down / Manic / Vulnerability : Hot Guys / Flourish
    Flavor Text - Some day this tree will be a real girl!

Myx Valkyrie (SL)
    Nora Cost 70
    Size 1x1
    Damage 14
    Speed 7
    Range 1-1
    Abilities Hunter - Male / Revere : Worms / Replicate / Manic / Immortality / Devour : Myx Pupae
    Flavor Text - A true Man Hunter.

Tortun Valkyrie (FS)
    Nora Cost 70
    Size 2x2
    Damage 14
    Speed 4
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Hunter : Male / Combat Awareness / Tidal Wave / Manic / Tough 3
    Flavor Text - She wanted to be one of the Teenage Mutant Tortuns, but she gave up after a decade or two.

Minotaur Valkyrie (UD)
    Nora Cost 70
    Size 1x1
    Damage 14
    Speed 7
    Abilities - Hunter : Female / Opposing Viewpoints (Centaur Gentleman) / Manic / Escalation / Flourish / Whirlwind Attack
    Flavor Text - This girl doesn’t need a mirror to hear she isn’t the fairest of them all. But killing all the pretty Angels sure gives her a fair shot… eventually.

Voil Valkyrie (SP)
    Nora Cost 84
    Size 1x1
    Damage 14
    Speed 6
    Abilities - Hunter : Male / Climb / Damaging Aura - Sonic / Ally - Penguin / Revere : Penguin / Manic / Devour : Bunny
    Flavor Text - The most ugly of all the Valkyrie. She wants to fly, but she can’t. She did however gain a permanent membership in the Penguin colonies out of sympathy.

Valkyrie Witch (FW)
    Nora Cost 84
    Size 1x1
    Damage 14
    Range 1-2
    Speed 6
    Abilities : Throw - Poison Apple / Cackle / Pet - Death Harvester / Manic / Hunter : Female
    Flavor Text - Only once a year she takes a break from poisoning princesses and focus mainly on those pesky princes.

Broompede (SL)
    Nora Cost 56
    Size 2x2
    Damage 6
    Speed 7
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Sand Tunnel, Swallow whole, Trail - Original tile, Knockback 3 / Solitary
    Flavor Text : In this world every single woman and child can wage war, but who cleans up their battlefields?

Cupede (SP)
    Nora Cost 55
    Size 1x1
    Damage -5
    Speed 7
    Range 1-3
    Abilities - Arrow Shot / Trail - goo / Charm 3 / Damaging aura 3 - Psychic / Fascinate - Female
    Flavor Text - This little guy has about eight charming tricks on it’s sleeves.

New Spells

Fifty Shades Of Grey Souls (FW)
    Nora Cost 30
    Effect : Target enemy male champion within four spaces of a female champion is pacified and receives short lived 1. This cannot be cleansed.
    Flavor Text : This was the best date ever, let’s watch the movie again tomorrow! - Deep elf synthesizer.

Fae citation (KF)
    Nora Cost - 20
    Effect : Target Fairy gets teleport 2 and sonic aura 3 until end of turn.
    Flavor Text - HEY, LISTEN!

Love Bubble (ST)
    Nora Cost - 66
    Effect - Target a friendly male creature and opposing female creature. Target friendly male creature Receives Manic and Hunter : Female. Target opposing female receives Manic and Hunter : Male. If one of the two champions is killed by the other, it’s owner loses the game.
    Flavor Text - Hell freezes over when the romance dies before the first commercial break.
    (The Advertisement for Bumblebee Nectar wouldn’t peak your interest either)

New Relics

Cue pit (SP)
    Nora Cost : 42
    Effect : This relic comes into play stealthed. When an opposing champion moves within two spaces of this relic, It gets knocked back 14 spaces and bounces off any encountered wall. If the opposing champion is cliffed Cue Pit returns to the player’s rune dock with no cooldown.
    Flavor Text : It started as an innocent game with Moga Slinger and a Cyclops Eye Belt. But it became one of the biggest games in all of Poxnora. The Cyclops call it ‘PokéMoga’.

Bumblebeenectarextraxtionplant (KF)
    Nora Cost : 28
    Effect : Target champion receives the Swampwasp Nectar equipment for 25 nora. (Cooldown 2)
    Flavor Text : Once the wasps made too much of a profit, the Bumblebees starting to compete with mass produced high quality wares. Not before long the Bumblebees would monopolize the Nectar market.

New Equipment

Letter from my Valkyrie (Neutral)
    Nora Cost 20
    Effect : Equipped champion has Vulnerability - Valkyrie / Dumbfounded and Trail - (Rose)Vegetation for 6 turns.
    Flavor Text - "Please be my Victim < ^.^ < "

Cupede's Bow of Angelic Anguish (SL)
    Nora Cost 30
    Effect : Equipped Male champion has Arrowshot - Poison , Hunter : Angels and Manic : Angels
    Flavor Text - "Stalking models since 2k7" - Skeezick Filcher

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  4. Intweener

++++Champions++++
    [Back to top]
    Angered Moga (SP)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 95
    Damage - 17
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-1

Abilities : Bounty Hunter / Run and Hit (This unit can make a ranged attack of 7-8 with his damage plus the amount of squares walked in a straight line. Angered moga loses this ability after use. / Death Charged 1 / Charged attack 5 / Charged Shielded 5 / Inpenetrable. / Absorb / Iron Will / Charge 2 / Manic / Channel : Damage / Planar Bound

Flavor Text : No longer can a moga be eaten, stoned to death or picked upon with nasty words. When a moga realizes what has been done to his kind. Nothing can possibly stop him. (Except for Talgar ofcourse )

(This card is specifically created back when Sokolov, one of the admins back then decided champions should get less abilities. In celebration of this Angered Moga and Sugarcane Mage were created)

Angersnap (UD)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 98
    Damage - 16
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-2
    Abilities - Fire Eater / Flamestrike 4 / Majestic 2 / Flying
    Flavor Text - 'Give me back my muffin!' - Angersnap's outburst towards Pie Romancer.

Aspect of Intelligence (FS/ST)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 65
    Damage - 14
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-3
    Abilities - Shielded / Intimidating / Arrow eater / Inpenetrable / Combat awareness / Stealth / Grant short lived self (20 nora, anyone may play this ability and the ability resets) / passive
    Flavor Text - 'Even in poxnora no one likes a smartypants'

Aspect of Irony (IS)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 85
    Damage - 12
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-3
    Abilities : Hunter: Forsaken Wastes / Stealth / Assassinate 2 / Immortality / Lifedrinker
    Flavor Text : How could I make another set of aspects and get away with it?

Aspect of Sarcasm (FW)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 85
    Damage -12
    Speed - 6
    Range 1-3
    Abilities - Hunter : Ironfist Stronghold / Intensify / Paralytic Feedback / Stun / Immortality
    Flavor Text - Oh right.. like the ‘iron’ in ‘irony’ for IS wasn’t intended.

Centaur Gentleman (UD)
    Size - 2x2
    Nora Cost - 84
    Damage - 8
    Speed - 7
    Range - 2-4
    Abilities - Precision / Attack - flowers / Skirmisher / Kick / Complimentry healing (this unit makes a free heal against any friendly female champion moving into his range) / Hunter : Female / Bloody nose : When a female deep elf comes directly in front of this champion a blood ball will spawn adjecant and Centaur Gentleman becomes bloodless until end of turn)
    Flavor Text - 'Masochist san!! Summonner chuan!!<3<3<3' - Sanji the Centaur

Condor Flurry (SP)
    Size - 2x2
    Nora Cost - 80
    Damage - 8
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Bleed / Numerous / Hunter : Titan / Flurry / Flying
    Flavor Text - 'They're the mosquitos of the Titans!' - Fleshcaller Kami's at her first (failed) calling.

Darkness of the Square (UD)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 62
    Damage - 6
    Speed - 5
    Range - 2-4
    Abilities - cheap shot (This champion was way too easy to make up) / Randomness (This champion makes a random attack at it's range at a random champion for 2AP) / Entangle / Passive / Depression / Blindfire
    Flavor Text - When Grimlic found out about this secret order he quickly inspected them and he concluded they were completely useless. He figured they weren't even worth the effort of disbanding and they all lived happily ever after. His brother was more cruel with his order and forced them to fight his wars.

Daybreak Spider (KF)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 45
    Damage - 10 poison
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - None - Maybe at a later time today.
    Flavor Text - Yawn.

Dwarven Kite Surfer (IS)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 65
    Damage - 10
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Dive / Amphibious / Tidal Wave
    Flavor Text - "When the dwarves starting looking for the light and righteousness, they sometimes got cut off from their home on their journey. Two generations later, some dwarves could be seen on a metal plate floating towards the sun. I Wish I had vacation sometimes", - Talgar Ironfist.

Deep Elf Beachvolleyballer (UD)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 72
    Damage - 13
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-4
    Abilities - Ally - FS / Float / kick / slam / Charm3 / Distract
    Flavor Text - Even in the heat of battle, I mean weather these elves can be spotted along the sidelines.. of the ocean.

Firklic - (FS)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 89|
    Damage - 15/psychic
    Speed - 7
    Range - 2-6
    Abilities - Water Bomb / Dive / Deception / immunity - psychic
    Flavor Text - Always at war with his brother and rival Mordalaus.

Fleshcaller Kami (ST)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 69
    Damage - 0
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Call Snowcat / phase shift / mythical / annoying serenade / moralizing decant.
    Flavor Text - 'I believe in no ghost!' - random dude ranting through an annoying song.

Flora Bunny (KF)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost - 72
    Damage - 9
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Double Leap 1 / Replicate / Death Nova : magical 4 / Shielded
    Flavor Text - There is nothing funny about a bunny being struck by lightning. I said don’t laugh!

Gluttonous Penguin (ST)
    Size : 1x1
    Nora cost - 70
    Damage - 13
    Speed - 4
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities -Ally : FS / Swallow Whole / Hunter : Bunnies / Tremor

Flavor Text - The first sign of Penguins picking a fight with the bunnies after their terrible Bunwar. It won't be too long before the bunnies were shaken out of their holes and forced to retaliate..

Hekatian Judge (FW)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 82
    Damage - 8
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Ally:Underdepths / Red Card : "Banish" target Champion / Yellow Card : Paralyze Target champion for 2 turns / Teleport 1 / Beckon : Arbiter /
    Flavor Text - Along with the Hekatian Arbiters it's their duty to keep the all racial neutral Mogaball in decent, sportive lines.

Hekatian Grassraker (UD)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost 65
    Damage 8 (It's a rake)
    Speed 6
    Range 1-2
    Abilities - Streamline - Grass (Target 5 spaces in a straight line become grass for 6 turns) / Bloodseeker / Drive / Ally - Ktir Forest / Flying
    Flavor Text - It does not matter how aerodynamic the Hamsterball is when the grass isn't

Hekatian Supporter (IS)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 66
    Damage - 12
    Speed - 5
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Carouse / Ally - Underdepths / Invigorate 1 / Deafening aura / Throw - Toilet Paper / Transform - Hooligan (When a Hekatian champion is destroyed, So is this champion and a Hekatian Hooligan spawns at it's location)
    Flavor Text - Sometimes the emotions rise too high for this usually innocent office dwarf.

Hekatian Hooligan (IS)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 99
    Damage - 14
    Speed - 5
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Carouse / Ally - Underdepths / Manic / Enrage 3 / Provoke / Surge : Hekatian / Thirst for Battle
    Flavor Text - It's amazing how fanatic these guys become by watching how a Hamsterball gets moved over the field.

Hekatian Champion (UD)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 1.500.000
    Damage - 9
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Quest - Kill Enemy / Channel : Speed / Scorn / Throw - Hamsterball / Fake Injury (This champion prevents the next attack on him. The attacker receives 'Yellow Card' equipment. This effect is hidden until triggered)
    Flavor Text - Some of them think the average poxer earns 100.000 nora per turn.

Jakeian Bobsled Team (ST)
    Size 2x2
    Nora Cost 132
    Damage 16
    Speed 8
    Range 1-1
    Abilities / Down Systematic (can only move southwest or southeast) / Charge 4 / Disperse - Jakei Bruiser x3
    Flavor Text - 'I feel shaman!' - Jakeian bobsledteam almost colliding with a Jakei Shaman.

Nerfbait Mage (KF)(Sugarcane mage)
    Nora Cost 80
    Damage 8
    Speed 6
    Range 5-7
    Abilities : Teleport 3 / Portal / Supercharged 2 / Charged Defence 5 / Charged Shield 5 / Magic Blast / Magic Eater / Spellswallower / Pet - Magma Bunny / Good Aura / Paralitic Feedback / Ally : Savage Tundra / Inspire / Battlemaster 1 / Hunter : Forsaken Wastes / Channel - damage / Vulnerability - Water / Easy Target / Regeneration 2 / Detection 1
    Flavor 'So this happens when a mage wants to travel all over the world and actually returns? OP. Nerf pl0x.' - Sarinda

Penguin Hunt Leader (ST)
    Nora cost - 72
    Damage -11
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-2
    Abilities -Ally : FS / Detection 2 / Hunter : Bunnies / Initiative 1 / Relocate : Pox Renovator

Flavor Text - Showing the Owls where to find the bunnies was enough to make the Bunny Lord shiver.

Penguin Mindreader (FS)

Nora cost - 68
    Damage -10 (Psychic)
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-3
    Abilities -Ally : ST / Fascinate / Amplify Psychic / Levitate

Flavor Text - Owl powered penguin.

Penguin Scout (FS)

Nora cost - 63
    Damage - 11
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities -Ally : ST / Hunter : Aquatic / Semi Aquatic / Dive / Spit

Flavor Text - While the arctic bunnies hibernate and abuse their licence to chill, the penguin scout roam the poxnora realm for fresh meat.

Pie Romancer (SP)
    Size - 2x2
    Nora Cost - 78
    Damage - 15
    Speed - 4
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Throw Pie / Rampage / Supercharged 2 / Charged Belly Blast / Charged defence 3
    Flavor Text - 'just one more peppermint?'

Sand Witch (SL)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 88
    Damage - 11
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-3
    Abilities - Tunnel- sand / Magic Blast / Sand Spray / Pet - Kanen Mongrel.
    Flavor Text - You'll never, ever guess what she makes as a breakfast, lunch and dinner for her little pet.

Solux - The Dead Sage (KF)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 15
    Damage - 0
    Speed - 0
    Range - 0
    Abilities - Passive / Immobile / Degeneration 3 / Bucketheads Revenge
    Flavor Text - 'Mogas came from elves! like in that one vampire movie!'

Stacy the Egg Whisperer (KF)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost - 93
    Damage - 16
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Summon Egg / Egg Stasis : Bunny (both magma and flora) / Swarm : Flora Bunny / Hunter : Underdepths / Triple leap 1
    Flavor Text - Since any bunny can remember there has always been a feud between Stacy and the Bunny Lord. The word ‘˜boil’ alone would let the horrible Bunwar start all over again.

Stitched Leftovers Armed and Primed (FW/SP)
    Size 2x2
    Nora Cost - 62
    Damage - 10
    Speed - 8
    Range - 1-2
    Abilities - Detection 3 / Manic / Charge 3 / Ensnare / Swarm : Stitched Last / Mountaineer / Spit / Disease Aura 3
    Flavor Text - 'Maybetwenty feet, fourty hands and three heads were a little too extreme but at least no body can complain now. Unless they come close within a few.. feet.' - Sugarcane Mage

Sweat Elemental (SP)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 80
    Damage - 1
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - thirst for battle / Soul Collector / Drain the earth / Boil / Intimidating
    Flavor Text - 'How did you expect i became so muscular? Unfortunately so did my sweat.' - Zedin of Sarnghaver

Threadmill Moga (SP)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 65
    Damage - 13
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - rampaging charge / g'hernbound / charge3
    Flavor Text - 'DOOM he'd tell ya if there was a g'hern around 'DOOOM!' - Voil Queen

Timberpede (KF)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost ‘“ 60
    Damage - 12
    Speed - 6
    Range ‘“ 1-2
    Abilities ‘“ Creep and crawl / Vulnerability ‘“ Fire / Web / Mental Net / Woodland Overload ‘“ Oaken Mace / Poison 3
    Flavor Text ‘“ This Master Carpenter can make it’s websites everywhere.

Underdepth Spy (UD?)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 65
    Damage - 9
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Hunter: Deep Elf / Mark / Deploy Fire Trap / Corrupted Nora / Stealth
    Flavor Text - "Just call me Bok. Mister James Bok. I prefer my blood balls shaken, not stirred", Underdepth Spy.

Yo Dawgs (ST)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 99
    Damage - 9
    speed - 7
    Abilities - Pull / Hibernate / Siblings / up to 6 yo dawgs in 1 bg / Hunter : Timber Wolves
    Flavor Text - 'Always a cousin around the corner'

Bathrobemancer (FS)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 65
    Damage - 9
    Speed - 5
    Range - 1-3 (rubber duck)
    Ability - Intimidate / Heal Self 2 / Terraform - Water / Throw Rubber Duckie / Entangle
    Flavor Text - 'There is nothing more annoying than finding a moga under your sink on sunday morning.'

Control Myx (SL)
    Size - 0,2x0,2 (dunno how that'll work either at least the pixel artists get some free time after this one!)
    Nora cost - 65
    Damage - 1
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Infest / Posess 2 / Swarm : Control Myx
    Flavor Text - 'They're sucking his brains out!' - Draksar Shiptrooper.

Disordermancer (SP)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 70
    Damage - 20
    Speed - 2
    Range - Random per movement action.
    Abilities - Haste Self / Whirlwind Attack / Passive /
    Flavor Text - 'It's like.. He's there.. and then there.. and then i fainted' - Flustered Chronomancer

Found Queen (KF)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 62
    Damage - 8 (attack : negative damage)
    Speed - 6
    Range - 2-4
    Abilities – Brighten up (found queen waves and smiles at the owner’s shrine every time she recovers a nora globe) / First word taunt "mama"
    Flavor Text - 'So there you were soon to be queen, behind the couch!' - elven strategist after 223 failed relocating attemps from his couch.

Garu Kodak (KF)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 80
    Damage - 8
    Speed - 7
    Range - 4-7
    Abilities - Take Picture (palalyze 2) / Flash (paralytic feedback) / Frame (force barrier 1) / Tear Picture (target paralyzed champion loses 50% of his current health)
    Flavor Text - 'There are plenty of birds left in the forest left to keep your eyes on'

Kanen Flipped (SP)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora cost 97
    Damage 15
    Speed 6
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Panic (at the end of your turn Kanen Flipped runs 5 steps at random), Neutral Whirlwind attack, Iron Will, Uncliffable.
    Flavor Text : 'Only the youngest of the triplets proved truly useful' - Kanen Birthmother

Kanen Tripped (SP)
    Size - 2x2
    Nora Cost - 97
    Damage - 18
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Inexperienced Luck (every 3rd turn kanen tripped makes a basic physical attack to an adjecant champion. If there is none, kanen tripped receives 10 damage) / unique / Slam (trip) / Planar bound
    Flavor Text - 'Woops'

Moga S.W.A.T Team (SP)
    Size - 2x2
    Nora Cost - 72
    Damage - 14
    Speed - 7
    Range 1-3
    Abilities - Ally : IS / Paralytic Feedback / Pounce 3 / Confuse Attacker / G'hernbound

Flavor Text - Once the g'hern heard that a trained monkey could do a police officer's job, then moga's should be a cakewalk.

Mordalaus (FW)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 100
    Damage - 13/loss of life
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-7
    Abilities - Degeneration 3 / Drain Mass / Shielded / evil aura
    Flavor Text - with his archenemy and brother Firklic

Myx Caederus (SL)
    Size - 2x1
    Nora Cost - 125
    Damage - 12
    Speed - 5
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Tunnel:sand / Not a mountaineer (can't move through rock) / Swallow Whole / Myx drone's revenge 4

Notamancer (IS)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 45
    Damage - 8
    Speed - 5
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Carouse / invigorate 1 / taunt 'SPRING BREAK!' / Throw Rugby
    Flavor Text - This happens when a champion only has been partying through mage college. It's all about bagging groceries for this guy for the rest of his life.

Origami Swan (FW)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 35
    Damage - 5
    Speed - 8
    Range - 1-2
    Abilities : Bleed / Weakness : Fire, Water and Physical / Vampiric : Treefolk / Damaging aura (3) / Protective

Flavor Text : This Swan can slice your leg off if you're threatening it!

Papercut Lich (FW)

Size 1x1

Nora Cost - 77
    Damage - 16
    Speed - 5
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Bleed / Reckless Flight / Inspire / Cast : Wordfeud / Bookburn / Evil Aura / Summon : Origami Swan / Vampiric : Treefolk
    Flavor Text - Hopefully gone with the wind before he puts his fingers into his eyes.

Penguin "Flight" "Master" (ST)

Size 1x1
    Nora Cost 55
    Damage 8
    Speed 6
    Range 1-1
    Abilities : Leap / Charge 2 / Mobility / Inexperienced

Flavor Text : It's got a beak on it's beak for aerodynamic purposes.

Skeezick Knitter (SL)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 80
    Damage - 10
    Speed - 5
    Range - 1-7
    Abilities - Throw Needle / Hunter : Doombringer / Damage shield 3 /
    Flavor Text - 'Balloons? It isn't my birthday yet!' - demented skeezick knitter towards confused skeezick general.

Sponge Elemental (FS)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 68
    Damage - 12
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Drain the earth/ Absorb / Ice Eater / Immobile / Latch on
    Flavor Text : Slurp.

Stitched Last (FW/UD)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 65 (may increase with nora crisis)
    Damage - 2
    Speed - 10
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - none
    Flavor Text - Time to retire. This little guy can fetch the newspaper every morning..

Steam Bunny (FS/UD)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost 58
    Damage 7
    Speed 5
    Range 1-1
    Abilities : Damaging Aura - Fire 2 / Leap 3 / Short Lived 2 / Berserker 3 / Cast : Boil
    Flavor Text : It required a Caroused Grimlic and Firklic to come up with uses for their newly found Steamer.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Anima26, KingJad and iBlu like this.
  5. Intweener

++++Champions #2++++
    [Back to top]

After the immense Bunwar of the last couple of years, Peace had finally returned between the Grassy and the Fiery Bunnies. Unfortunately this was only short lived 1.

In response to the recent threat of extinction Bunnies due to the sudden increase in Owls and Penguins, all the factions came together on one special day.
    A day that would be known in the history of Poxnora as the day the Bunnies took a stand! Along with the diplomats of the respectable Factions, eight of the greatest wizards of their respectable factions Attended and made sure the bunnies would become a force never to be forgotten ever again.

This epic day would from that day on be called.. Feaster.
    (Stacey the Egg whisperer took care of the food. Bunny lord kept the food warm)

For those who care : the Eight magicians were : Firklic , Mordalaus , Grimlic , Menalaus , Voilalaus, Sandlick, Dwarvalaus and Chillic.

Yeah... Glad no one cares.

Bloody Bunny (UD)
    Size 1x1

Nora Cost - 72
    Damage - 9
    Speed - 6
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Bleed / Pounce 3 / Rend 2 / Hunter : Paladin / Replicate / Enrage 3
    Flavor Text - Protects the cave entrance of the legendary Black Beast of Aaargh....! Not to be provoked.

Cool Bunz (ST)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost - 63
    Damage - 12
    Speed - 5
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Chill 3 / Replicate / Hibernate / Frost Cone 1 / Hunter : Owls / Windstriker
    Flavor Text - Licence to chill by birth.

Scooba Bunny (FS)

Size 1x1
    Nora Cost - 66
    Damage - 11
    Speed - 6
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Dive / Stealth / Assassinate / Hunter : Penguins / Replicate
    Flavor Text - Tastes like wet hamburger. (Scooba Beaver is worse though! Yuk!)

Sandy Bun (SL)

Size 1x1
    Nora Cost - 58
    Damage - 11
    Speed - 7
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Sand Spray / Replicate / Regeneration 1 / Tunnel : Sand / Tremor
    Flavor Text - The least tasty of the Bunnies.

Holy Bunny (IS)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost - 66
    Damage - 4
    Speed - 4
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Fascinate / Mythical / Consecrate the Earth / Lay egg : Bunny / Immortality
    Flavor Text - The pope of Dwarves and Bunnies alike.

Voil Bunny (SP)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost - 60
    Damage - 11
    Speed - 6
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Hunter - Owls / Hunter : Penguins / Manic / Flying / Unstoppable / Replicate
    Flavor Text - The most wicked invention after the Voil Jester. After the war they are sure to compete.

Patched Bunny (FW)

Size 1x1
    Nora Cost - 48
    Damage - 6
    Speed - 6
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Degeneration 1 / Double Leap / Replicate / First Aid / Death Nova : Magical 4
    Flavor Text - Not every patchwork is appreciated. But at least it shows love.

Flora Bunny (KF)

Size 1x1
    Nora Cost - 58
    Damage - 9
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Double Leap / Replicate / Death Nova : magical 4 / Shielded
    Flavor Text - There is nothing funny about a bunny being struck by lightning. I said don’t laugh!

(Poxnora's Multicultural Warband)
    The warband ability : Can't be affected any ear-related effects. / give Battlemaster 3 to other creatures that have Warband. Sonic eater and to make it totally OP: if all 8 of the warband are summoned in 2v2 your poxnora game freezes and you're redirected to a 2 hour long concert of the band. You will lose the game, however.

Draksar fiddler (SL)

Nora Cost : 75
    Damage : 12 (Sonic)
    Speed : 6
    Range 1-3
    Abilities : Hunter : Sundered Lands / Siren's song / Deafening aura / Warband
    Flavor Text : "We are like the slivers of Poxnora!"

Cyclops Harpist (SP)

Nora Cost - 80
    Damage - 12 (Sonic)
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-3
    Abilities - Hunter : Shattered Peaks/ Siren's song / Deafening aura / Warband
    Flavor Text - He used to be a headbanger and a thief, but due to the lack of hair and a theft from Moragen made him swap careers.

Forglar Keytarist (FS)

Nora Cost - 70
    Damage - 12 (Sonic)
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-3
    Abilities - Hunter : Forglar Swamp / Demoralising decant / Deafening aura / Warband
    Flavor Text : Switched to keytar not because it's cool and awesome. It's just that you can't hear a guitar under water.

Lich Trianglist (FW)

Nora Cost - 69
    Damage - 12 (Sonic)
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-3
    Abilities - Hunter : Forwaken Wastes / Fascinate / Deafening aura / Warband
    Flavor text - Used to be a heavy metal loving dwarf. In his afterlife he combines classic with heavy metal with
    devastating effects..

Panflute Elf (KF)

Nora Cost - 65
    Damage - 12 (Sonic)
    Speed - 6
    Range - 1-3
    Abilities - Hunter : K'tir Forest / Fascinate / Deafening aura / Warband
    Flavor Text - The star of the boar feast when the Elven bard is tied up and hung into a tree while a yo dwag is staring at him.

Lead Singer (IS)

Nora Cost : 80
    Damage : 12 (Sonic)
    Speed : 6
    Range 1-3
    Abilities : Hunter : Ironfist Stronghold / Fascinate / Deafening aura / Warband / Damaging aura 3 (acid)
    Flavor Text : "As a race that monopolizes metals this was the only one we do not master.. yet" - Veteran armorer
    Deep Elf Synthesizer (UD)
    Nora Cost - 80
    Damage - 12 (Sonic)
    Speed - 6
    Range -1-3
    Abilities - Hunter : Underdepths / Demoralising decant / Deafening aura / Warband / Charm 3
    Flavor text - "So confused when you're lost in her groove" - Bliss the Muse

Lonx Trumpeteer (ST)

Nora Cost - 80
    Damage - 12 (Sonic)
    Speed - 6
    Abilities - Hunter : Savage Tundra / Fascinate / Deafening aura / Ally - Warband. / Warband / Drive
    Flavor - Once tried to jam with the Jakeian Reggae Assosiation. But left due to liking ska more.

/ End of the warband group

(The next 4 cards were made to form a Christmas theme..)

Silent Knight (FW)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost 63
    Damage 10
    Speed 6
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Dark aura / Hunter : Holy Knight / Mindwipe Aura /
    Flavor Text '...'

Holy Knight (IS)
    Size 1x1
    Nora Cost 63
    Damage 10
    Speed 6
    Range 1-1
    Abilities - Trail - Hallowed Ground / Heal Self 2 / Hunter : Silent Knight / Deafening aura
    Flavor Text 'By dawn of redeeming grace i punish you!'

Forsaken Bell Juggler (FW)
    Size - 1x1
    Nora Cost - 79
    Damage - 10 (sonic)
    Speed - 6
    Range - 2-4
    Abilities - Deafening aura / Fascinate / Throw - Bells
    Flavor Text - 'Juggle all the way!'

Infrarednosed Reindeer (KF)
    Size - 2x2
    Nora Cost - 89
    Damage - 12
    Speed - 7
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities - Levitate / Detection 3 / Charge 2 / Rend / Pull / Ally : ST
    Flavor Text - 'Why does "merry" christmas exsist? it's a reindeer, not a horse!'

Anima26, dinossaur and KingJad like this.
  6. Intweener

++++ Spells ++++
    [Back to Top]
    Bad Luck (UD)
    Nora Cost 70
    Effect - Target friendly Champion gains detection 3 and moves 2 spaces towards a cliff. If target Champion is not cliffed your shrine receives 10 damage. If target Friendly Champion is a Legendary or Limited Edition it's destroyed.
    Flavor Text - "I should've stuck to single packs" - any poxnora player.

Buff Moga (SP)
    Nora cost - 100
    Effect - you win the game unless at least one spell called 'nerf moga' is played in the next turn.
    Flavor text - 'I ask you Bandos, god of war to keep my girls pretty after you created them.'- Dirge, Moga Lord

Buzzkill (KF)
    Nora cost - 55
    Target champion loses all buffs and upgrades.
    Flavor Text - "Sometimes i just wish the bees were disappearing again.." Draksar who?

Beetle Juice (FS)
    Nora Cost - 70
    Effect - Target creature becomes shielded, pacified and immobile. This cannot be cleansed. This effect wears off when an insect comes within 3 spaces of this creature.
    Flavor Text - 'I prefer pan galactic gargle blasters' - Firk Prophet.

Coal Collection (UD)
    Nora cost - 50
    Effect - AoE3 / All creatures in the area receive 12 physical damage. You're refunded 5 nora for every enemy hit.
    Flavor Text - No one knows about Voil Internal's hidden fetish and the contents of this "coal"

Draksar On A Plane (SL)
    Nora Cost - 747
    Effect - Target 3 Draksar you control that stand next to each other. Then move them 1 to 7 spaces in the direct line they're facing. If an opposing champion is in the straight line or adjecant to it, it's destroyed.
    Flavor Text - "I've had it with those fathermocking draksar on this fathermocking plane!" - Kartch, Finlord.

Egg Pie Feast (UD/KF)
    Nora Cost ‘“ 60
    Effect ‘“ All bunnies are healed for 8 Max health and receive a permanent +2 damage. This effect does stack.
    Flavor Text - And after the horrible Bun war they ate. Using both Growth and Flame. And so Spring began.

Egg Stasis (KF/UD)
    Nora Cost - 30
    Effect - Target bunny becomes cocooned
    Flavor Text ‘“ ‘˜It’s as if the eggs are hypnotic this time of year’ ‘“ Stacy the Egg Whisperer
    Summon Egg (KF)
    Nora Cost ‘“ 25
    Effect ‘“ An Egg relic spawns randomly colored on target location. After 4 turns in play a Flora Bunny spawns on that location.

Great Aspectations (SL)
    Nora cost - 60
    Effect - Target friendly Aspect becomes impervious and paralyzed for 4 turns. (this effect doesn’t stack)
    Flavor Text - ‘œWell , I was hoping it would be better.’ - Angel of Pain

Just another Wonderful Sunny K'tir day (KF)
    Nora Cost – 20
    Effect - Area effect 2 : Target area becomes Just another wonderful sunny K'tir day (All effects from anything are the same) ((Except for those affected once by Hay Fever of course))
    Flavor Text - As if the sun would have any negative effects on any lifeforms that are already used to this. Proposterous.

Hay Fever (KF)
    Nora cost - 35
    Effect - Target champion has trail water and becomes blinded until target champion leaves vegetation.
    Flavor Text - 'It seems to get worse every year' - Elven Strategist with a sadistic smile.

Licence To Chill (ST)
    Nora Cost – 35
    Effect - Target friendly real champion gains Impervious, Inpenetrenable, Regeneration 1 , Combat unawareness and becomes Crystallized for 10 turns.
    Flavor Text - Among the most secret, devoted Jakei there are spies that makes sure that no one ever works too hard. Especially not in the summer.

March of the Penguins (FS)
    Nora Cost : 45
    Effect : For 6 turns, friendly penguins gain +1 speed on non-water and non-ice tiles as well as Regenration 2 on water and ice tiles.
    Flavor Test : 'Too bad it's april. Or I would have given them levitate as well' - Neuromancer

Nerf Moga (IS)
    Nora cost - 30
    Effect - All moga receive +5 nora cost and become unique.
    Flavor text - 'Nerf IS? Absolutely not! Just let them moga players be playing worse so that they get a buff too. Worked for us the last N times!' - Random IS player

Nerf Talgar (please any faction, it doesn't matter which)
    Nora cost - 20
    Effect - Talgar loses one of the following in order : Granite bracers, veteran armorer, shielded, multiattack, hammer throw.
    Flavor text - 'I hate talgar. Even cliffing him was taken from us' - a beat down Moga slinger with cyclops eye belt

Rainbow (FS/IS)
    Nora Cost - 100
    Effect - Only target a champion standing on a square containing a square with the 'soak the earth' effect and 'Concecrate the Earth'. If target Champion is a paladin, it's fully healed. If target champion is amphibious, it gets semi aquatic 2. If Target champion isn't amphibious or a paladin, the 'Drown' effect will trigger. If target champon is a hero, elite, or has planar bound champion, it becomes distracted for the rest of the game.
    Flavor text - 'oohh pretty' - Voil Prognetior watching the rainbow while crushing the bats inside his caves. Yes, rainbows have a sadistic side. Now imagine double rainbow..

Summer Sleep (ST)
    Nora Cost – 55
    Effect - Target beast gains Hibernate and immunity-fire
    Flavor Text - The Jakei have no clue what "Weekend" means, but the dwarves have no clue what a "siësta" means. Let's hope they never form an alliance.

The O.C.E.A.N (SP)
    Nora Cost – 60
    Effect - Target a space adjecant to a water square : A Tidal wave effect will emerge from target square in a 3 square radius. All small champions with less than 20 health will be destroyed.
    Flavor Text : Once it became clear the moga's couldn't win by their own force, they started to ask for help from their bigger friends like the O.C.E.A.N as they called it.

Theme-adamize (SP)
    Nora Cost - 30
    Effect - AoE3: All legendary cards become common cards and all common cards become rare cards. All rare cards have +1 damage and +4 max hp. All legendary cards in range get -1 damage and -4 max hp and are Demoralized.
    Flavor text - 'Wait.. didn't this happen already?' - Bunny lords watching the stores being filled with legendaries.

Tinker (SP)
    Nora Cost : 30
    Target Champion changes race in opposite direction.
    (Examples : Penguins become Bunnies / Elves become Dwarves / Undead becomes Dead.)

Twilight (FW)
    Nora Cost 35
    Effect - Target vampyre becomes crystallyzed and receives Charm 3 : Female
    Flavor Text - 'Does it need more saying?'

Untan (ST)
    Nora Cost – 25
    Effect - Target Jakei becomes stealthed and receives +2 Damage, This effect does not stack.
    Flavor Text - The jakei as no other know the dangers of the sun. That's why they untan at a regular base so that sickness won't overcome their people.

War (SP)
    Nora - Cost 50
    Effect - At the end of each turn for 4 turns, all creatures who did not attack have their HP halved.
    Flavor Text - 'There was a time that all mogas had to attack within 1 minute and 30 seconds to be played like a pro. (morale of the story : IS is lazy)

World Wide Web. (KF/UD)
    Nora Cost - 60
    Effect ‘“ all anthropoids have +1 speed for 8 turns.
    Flavor Text ‘“ ‘˜It’s like ground surfing. ‘˜ ‘“ K’lzik while using her own spiders to carry her.
    Bass battle (FS)
    Nora Cost - 30
    Effect - Target one friendly and one enemy champion. These two are now duelling with a trout in their hands giving them a base damage of 10.
    Flavor Text - 'Sounds like someone wants to get.. Funky.." - Deep Elf Summoner's Brother versus Elven Pilgrim

Word Feud (FS)
    Nora Cost 35
    Effect - Target friendly and enemy champion have their basic attack replaced with:
    Taunt - [randomsevenletterwordhittingtriplewordscoreanddoesntspellanythingexcisting]
    Flavor Text - "Why do i get the feeling i'm still lossing the poxnora game?"

Anima26 and KingJad like this.
  7. Intweener

++++ Relics ++++
    [Back to Top]
    Absorb Absorb Magic (IS)
    Nora cost - 10
    Effect - Target opponent loses 50% of his or her Absorb Magic cards.
    Flavor Text - 'It was just one silly mistake and we can't just take it back from them ..right?'

Alcohol Free Bar (IS)
    Nora Cost : 35
    Effect - 5 nora : For 2 turns Target Dwarf gains +2 speed and regeneration 1, but loses 2 damage and 2 defense his Carouse ability. This ability does not stack.
    Flavor Text : "Now we can finally go after those pesky elves at full speed." - Talgar Ironfist while cleaving an elven mage.

Akbar's Apple Store (KF/UD)
    Nora Cost - 60
    Effect - Every champion that moves within 2 spaces of this relic is healed for 4 hp. The player's owner loses 2 nora.
    Flavor Text - Only surpassed in popularity by Mac Draksar.

Giant S.N.E.A.K.E.R.S (SP)
    Nora cost - 25
    Effect - When a 2x2 sized creature either engages or charges over this relic, it won't be affected by ground impeding effects for 6 turns.
    Flavor Text - The Moga Stealth Squad always was a little too efficient as that were too often killed by their own cyclop allies.

Giving Palm Tree (SL)
    Nora Cost – 25
    Effect - 5 nora : Randomly spawn a coconut in an area of 3 spaces. When picked up it heals 3 hp and 1 AP. Cooldown 0. When 6 coconuts have been spawned, this relic is destroyed and gives -1 damage to all trees within 5 spaces of this relic.
    Flavor Text "At times like these, I always get reminded of people milking out the chickens for eggs at easter..", - K'thun the ancient.

Guilt Trap (UD/FW)
    Nora Cost - 25
    Effect - This relic has Shadowspawn. When an enemy champion moves within 2 spaces of this relic, this relic is destroyed and enemy units within 2 spaces lose 6 life and have the effect 'Shattered Nerves applied on them.
    Flavor Text - 'If those protectorate guys realised how many creatures they kill without a good reason, they'll cry themselves to sleep at night..', Grimlic and Mordalaus combining their crafting skills.

Jakei Bath tub (ST)
    Nora cost - 25
    Effect - Target creature you control is cleansed and has regenerate 2 for 6 turns. (This effect does not stack)
    Flavor text - 'Stop peeking!' - Jakei Frost Queen

Permanentfrost Obelisk (ST)
    Nora cost - 55
    Effect - When an enemy champion moves in a space adjecant to Permanentfrost Obelisk, it becomes AwwStuck. (Target creature can't move until a fire attack or spell is used within 3 spaces of Permanentfrost Obelisk.)
    Flavor Text - 'Ngy tung isch schuk!' - Draksar Lord.

Sticky Shrine (FS)
    Nora Cost : 50
    Effect : This relic has Siren's song, Fascinate and Deafening aura.
    Flavor Text - This is the only way for firk to relax and stop tapping into each other's minds.

Steam Roller (SP/IS)
    Nora Cost - 30
    Effect : This relic has Reckless flight , Rampaging Charge and Manic.
    Flavor Text : To introduce themselves many months before their initial appearance the Owls sent Steam Rollers to show they are a force to be reckoned with - once they actually arrive.

Steamer (SL/UD)
    Nora Cost - 30
    This relic has Damaging Aura - Fire 1 and has 'at every turn hatch all eggs within 2 spaces of this relic
    Flavor Text : This forgotten tool once made for Feaster by the Bunny Lord found a new kind of life on the battlefield.

Tome of Many Faces (KF)
    Nora Cost - 65
    Effect : This Relic has Battlemaster 3 / Relocate ally / Taunt : "I like it!"
    Flavor Text - The envigoring likely smiles from the book are as powerful envigorating as the many tweets from the trees

Tome of Love (FS)
    Nora Cost - 45
    Effect - At the end of your turn if your shrine is healed it loses 2 hp and then your champions heal 1 hp for each shrine lost hp this way.
    Flavor text - 'Ever kissed a frog?' - Forglar Shrine

Varshall Dam (KF)
    Nora Cost - 35
    Effect - all water within 3 spaces become wood for as long as this relic is in play. All amphibious and aquatic champions within these 3 spaces become eviscerated 4.
    Flavor Text ‘“ Varshal are now officially the Dutch of Poxnora. ‘“ Stacy the Egg Whisperer.

Well Well, Well. (FS)
    Nora Cost – 35
    Effect - This Relic has Detection 1 and Adjecant champtions can have the ability Detection 1 for 10 nora (Cooldown 5). Any trap within 3 spaces of this relic is destroyed.
    Flavor Text - Nothing is more hypocritical than firks who think inquisitions are required for other firks. These paranoid firks were usually found back after mysteriously disappearing into this well.

++++ Equipment ++++
    [Back to Top]
    Beachvolleyball (FS)
    Nora Cost 45
    Effect - Equipped champion receives a ranged attack of 1-4 and 10 damage. Once used this equipment spawns as a relic adjecant to the victim. If Beachvolleybal isn't picked up by anyone within 4 turns, a neutral moga razor Spawns in it's place randomly attacking anything on the field. If equipped creature is Deep Elf Beachvolleyballer, you're refunded 10 nora.
    Flavor Text - "Me no moga, sh!", - Beachvolleyball.

Birth (KF/FW)
    Nora Cost - 50
    Effect - Target creature receives a rank of summon skeleton. If equipped creature is queen anaru, she receives summon - beast instead and is refunded 25 nora for equipping)
    Flavor Text - 'Kids, sit down and listen to how i met your mother' - Father telling Prince Ash the bandit.

Cape of Bunny fur (KF)
    Nora Cost - 35
    Effect - Target Champion gains +1 defence and Vulnerability - fire. If equipped champion is hit by a physical attack a Flora Bunny with 50% hp will be spawned at an adjecant location.
    If equipped champion is hit by a fire attack a Magma bunny is spawned adjecant to equipped champion.
    Flavor Text - "It's better than doing nothing in their winter sleep and prepare for the possible next Bunwar", Stacey the egg whisperer.

Egg-zagurator (KF)
    Nora Cost - 50
    Effect - Equip on a bunny only. Equipped bunny receives +5 damage and a ranged attack of 3-6 damage. When this attack targets an allied Bunny, it get's healed for equipped champions current damage. (Cooldown 5)
    Flavor Text - 'Bag of Boulders is só passé' - Bunny Lord

Fairy Tail (KF)
    Nora Cost - 50
    Equipped Fairy gets tail sweep, a huge guild and lumbering.

Gwen's Flute (KF)
    Nora Cost 50
    Effect - Equipped creature get's attack - sonic. This equipment can be dropped on the floor. When it does, it becomes "Broken Flute" and will act as a Hellfire spell on it's location.
    Flavor Text - "It's like the pre-searing all over again"

Hamsterball (SP)
    Nora cost - 30
    Effect - Equipped moga gains impervious, charge 3, channel speed, and his current speed in damage. This relic can be dropped and kicked X up to X spaces where X is 1/4 (rounded down) damage.
    Flavor text - 'Every moga needs some exercise while trapped in their little cages. Elseway we get way too many gluttonous overseers..' - g'hern taskmaster

Iron Dragon Tail (IS/SL)
    Nora Cost - 38
    Effect - Equipped creature gets Tail Sweep.
    Flavor Text - 'Now that's heavy metal' - Veteran Armorer

Mog-A-Pult (SP)
    Nora Cost - 25
    Effect - Target G'hern thrower gets his catapult ability back (2 nora, target small creature may jump up to 6 spaces) ability back.
    Falvor Text - 'Bring back the flying moga! i'm hungry!' - Condor Fury

Oogle Glasses (UD)
    Nora Cost - 40
    Effect : Equipped champion has Detection 3, Antidetection:Female (This champion can't see any female champs on the battlefield) and Amplify Fire.
    Flavor Text: If Grimlic of K'thir was not able to show any restraint, his brother would have stared at women all day long.

Penguin Battlegear (KF/FS)
    Nora Cost - 35
    Effect : Equipped Champion has +1 DEF, Charm 1 and Hunter : Female. If equipped champion is Centaur Gentleman you are refunded 25 nora on equipping. If equipped champion is a penguin it also receives Charge 3.
    Flavor Text : Suit Up!

Shaking Spear (SL)
    Nora Cost - 40
    Effect - Equipped champion makes a holy attack based on it's base damage for free. This attack has a 33% of hitting, alas.
    Flavor Text - To Pierce or not to Pierce. That's not a question. The question is will it hit the target you intended?

Slapstick (SP)
    Nora Cost - 25
    Effect : Equipped moga receives Surge : G'hern, Drive, Overseer Moga 2 and loses G'hernbound
    Flavor Text: This 'Stick of Truth' would show the future of any moga wielding it and is part of the exam to enter the Moga S.W.A.T team.

Steamthrower (FS/UD)
    Nora Cost - 30
    Effect : Target chapion has Flamethrower 3 and Cast : Boil and Hunter : Amphibious
    Flavor Text : When Firklic and Grimlic sobered up they had a sudden craving for crab.

Sword of healing +1 (UD)
    Nora cost - 35
    Effect - Only Equip a deep elf. Target champion first loses 10 health, then gets healed for 15. If the equipment 'Sword Chucks' is in play, both Sword chucks and Sword of healing +1 are destroyed.
    Flavor Text - It's so stupid, it works.

Sword Chucks (FS)
    Nora Cost : 35
    Effect - Only equip a Firk. Equipped champion gets +5 damage and damaging aura 3. If the equipment "Sword of healing +1" is in play, both sword of healing + and Sword chucks are destroyed.
    Flavor Text - It would give a brain aneurysm to any non firk because they're either too dumb or genious to comprehend it.

Yellow Card (UD/IS)
    Nora Cost - 30
    Effect - Target Champion is equipped with a Yellow Card. This champion receives -4 damage. When 2 Yellow Cards effects are applied to a champion, remove it from play. No nora ball will be left behind.
    Flavor Text - When the Hekatian Judge and Arbiters were installed into this innocent game of Hamsterball, the art of faking injuries became common.

Anima26 and TeaNinja like this.
  8. Intweener

+++ Q&A +++
    [Back To Top]
    Question : Why a Q&A?
    Answer : Because It's fun to have one. Also it seems more fitting to put my opinions in the last page, rather than the first.

Question : How long have you been around?
    Answer : I have been playing since the summer of 2007. Back then I used to LOVE mogas. I managed to win over 50 battles with the trainer deck and only losing about 3. After that I started investing in the game a little and got myself a very own overpowered Elder Mirror deck. Which was able to end almost any game with 4+ Jakei elders. And there weren't much counters. When runedocks increased to 30, the concept kind of died. And so did moga. Sadly.

Question : Are your contests legit?
    Answer : Yes they are! In the past I've even been sponsored by Poxbox. But lately I'm kind of rich enough to create my own prizelist. Sponsorship is still appreciated though!

Question : Will you edit your existing cards in the future?
    Answer : Yes I will. I realized lately that most of the veteran Poxnora players have at least scimmed this page. So it will need some refreshments. Like a renewed Q&A

Question : Still though. Will you add more cards in the future?
    Answer : Yes I will. It's actually already happening!

Question : Where are the defense and hp stats?
    Answer : My cards are a skeleton for a possibly future release of the game. I loved making the concepts (and I'll add art in the future, that's currently in it's early stages) but it is not up to me to judge their exact stats before they enter the game. That's the honor and responsibility of our admins <3

Question : And what if i have a good idea, think id post it here in your topic, and it is not that good?
    Answer : I'll improve it into my post, it will actually make a little more sense than yours, and by submitting you give me all of the rights to use it, as well as your computer, car, soul, and first born.
    Still though. Put your own ideas into your own topic in the forums. This way you get the credit that your idea deserves.

Question : Ha Ha! would you add "Boa 747" to your draksar on a plane joke because i think its kinda funny! Greetz, WhiteLG.
    Answer : Nah that's for the people who read the Q&A. Greetz, Me

Question : Will you ever go over 9000 poxnora cards?
    Answer : No, but 100 250 is my closest target. That's already 20 50 times more than an average human.

+++ Patch notes +++
    Version 1.1 Fixed some flavor texts, added 3 more cards and fixed some balancing issues
    Version 1.2 Added a few new cards, myx parodies on request.
    Version 1.3 Added some more spells reminding me of how long i've been playing this game on and off.. At least we got the answer to life, the universe and everything to celebrate the so far 43 cards in this.. special.. series.
    Version 1.4 Adapted the format a little for more enjoyable reading, plus updates at the first few lines after the title.
    Version 1.5 Added the Raffle, christmas cards and a merry christmas wish for you mr. or mrs. reader!
    Version 1.6 Added the Raffle winners and a bunch of new cards to enjoy. Enjoy!
    Version 1.7 Adding some more fixes to layout, split the champions from the rest since i''ve reached the 20k caps max , became sticky! hurrah! and in celebration the Sticky Shrine to celebrate !
    Version 1.8 Moving to a new post topic with not more than 7 replies to calculate in further expansion of the topic and more breathing space It's getting so incredibly claustrophobic in a topic with just 3 posts.. heh..
    Version 1.9 Summer raffle in celebration of 100 abridged poxnora cards and the loss of Skeezick Bieber in the process.
    Version 2.0 How very convenient. Transferred from the old archives.
    Version 2.1 Added a new raffle and put cards in alphabetical order.. sort of.
    Version 2.2 Migration to Desert Owl Games. If appreciated I'll expand this thread to a lot more cards in the future ^^
    Version 2.3 Some format improvements.
    Version 2.4 New cards added and a Long Term contest began!
    Version 2.5 on 27/3/2014 featured on the Poxnora Facebook page!
    Version 2.6 Valentine Updates +15 cards .
    Version 2.7 Coming Soon! Owls are still under way!
    Version 2.75 Added 2 more cards and counted the grand total for once... 147! o.o

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    Anima26 and TeaNinja like this.
  9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Ha, I had a good laugh with the Throw Pie ability. There is nothing like old school humor.

0ryuk0 and Intweener like this.
  10. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

wait... noone actually replied with a legitimate response?
    Dwarven King for me then.

Sticky Shrine is pretty much one of my favourites right now. So much awesomesauce it is overflowing.

Hekatian Hooligan I like the least out of this list atm. It just combines so many things that it kinda looks op until you look at speed and nora cost. Also I just simply dislike these "sports fans". Morons. All of them.

Intweener likes this.
  11. Ian Addison

Ian Addison New Member

Loved the whole warband theme!! Poxnora could sure use some heavy metal hitters. :cool:
    But I prefer the classic reggae of the lonx trumpeter, cause nobody can resist the sca!!

12. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Flavor Text - "Me no moga, sh!", - Beachvolleyball.

lol

13. spe720

spe720 The King of Potatoes

"It's the only metal we haven't used yet"
    I do enjoy the warbands.

Lead singer would be my fave.

14. viktorino

viktorino Member

license to chill is hilarious.. crystallized for 10 turn.. like in real life!!!

dinossaur likes this.
  15. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like "Control Myx" the most! He would be a really fun addition in a myx BG :p.

Warband is fun sounding too but I feel like after seeing the concert the first time it'd be old news if its 2 hours long. Would definitely do it at least once though and maybe again to help show people it xP.

But in terms of actually a rune I would use often would be control myx :)!

16. Intweener

Random Int Number Declared 4th entry wins!!
    Spre720 Congratulations!
    You just won an Ash the Bandit Prince!!

We're closing in on [10] Peaks Dao [EXO] when four more people have replied :D, To the first 6 : Yes , you also have a chance to win those!

17. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

I would sold all my Skeezick generals for Bathrobemancer

18. sildal93

sildal93 The King of Potatoes

man, I want that Hamsterball lol

19. DemolatorX

DemolatorX New Member

Solux and Bass battle for shure

20. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

I laughed too when I read his name alone. And then throw: rubber duckie.