PoxNora Champions League Winner: TinyDragon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Jul 11, 2014.

1. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I doubt I will ever run a tourney that stops good players joining. Newer/less skilled players did enter this and have a chance

SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Very true. Im living evidence.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Just replace me, I'm tired of messaging pedrocart. He doesn't check the forums enough and he's only on when I'm at work.

4. MentalMoles

I've got something in the works for your group, please keep trying to get him.

I'm replacing Viktorino with jeeperz2, so we may have a closer result and can finalize the group with playoffs if needed.

on another note, DevourX has been disqualified for allowing somebody else to play on his account, all his opponents have been given 2 free wins against him as a result as there is no time for a backup.

Here it is. I need xaznsoulx and @killer9764 to finish their last game to decide group D's fate. if this doesn't happen late tomorrow there may be a playoff between @Pipster and killer or a BYE given somewhere.

@Molosse and @h0spy are going to have a playoff to decide second place as Zahmet has gone inactive.

Indijanac and Mogabait are working hard to get their games done, one way or another I want this done by tomorrow.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

@jeeperz2 Holla at me. I can play games as early as Sunday night, since I will be traveling in the morning.

jeeperz2 and MentalMoles like this.
  6. TinyDragon

TinyDragon Lord of KF

basically I can't find mogabait.

7. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I seem to be at work whenever Tiny or Gillo can be on. If this continues, the earliest I could play them is in two days (Tuesday for me) since I won't be working. I might get back early enough on Monday, but that depends on how much work needs to be done at my lab. At this point, I'd be fine if you just let Tiny and Gillo move on.

8. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Because Tyrant is OP <3

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

archers up

10. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Wasn't playing Archer nub.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

your skill up

12. viktorino

viktorino Member

i am back sorry guys real life problem but now almost fixed.

13. MentalMoles

OK, I've decided to get Group G done, @viktorino and @jeeperz2 will have a playoff for second place, with Nidhogg going through top. Pedrocart has shown too inactive and unresponsive to get it done and xCovahs score was unlikely to ever let him progress.

All other groups are now considered final, barring Group A where I want to give one more evening to @MogaBait to try and get @TinyDragon and @gillo

I will be posting the knockout bracket later tonight or tomorrow, the knockout round will begin tomorrow.

[​IMG]

14. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Ready when you are

15. MentalMoles

Jeeperz, pedrocart is online waiting for you now. tell him you replaced viktorino

jeeperz2 likes this.
  16. jeeperz2

He isn't responding..

17. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Did I win the tournament yet?

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Lol @ the fact you think jeeperz has a better chance of advancing xD

19. jeeperz2

Yea me and pedro are in the game now

20. MentalMoles

what? I never said that. he replaced Viktorino, not you. You can still get ur ass online and play pedro now

DarkJello likes this.