PoxNora Live streaming and 100s of Youtube Videos

Discussion in 'Videos' started by MentalMoles, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

I started my pox life with seps commentaries. Very entertaining.
    Edit- Sep please do more!

2. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Streaming offline for now, as we are aware of the issues with audio, I will post a link to this session soon. The Taylor vs Gedden game was awesome!

3. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

welcome back guys.

4. MentalMoles

OK, i've updated the original post to include previous broadcasts and will be posting links to great games we capture and adding them there for people that only want to watch games and not just a whole broadcast.

I'm aware of the issues we had with awful audio today and will be fixing it by the time we next stream!

Here is our latest broadcast which features some insight into where Pox is going in the near future and a brilliant game between Gedden and Taylor. includes our special guest - Gedden.

http://www.twitch.tv/poxnora_live/b/510598084

5. MentalMoles

Planning to stream pretty much straight after the rank reset! get ready guys.

6. Faxtar

Faxtar New Member

Ask him if Last Stand is still banned from ranked play.

7. MentalMoles

We are live now! I've asked HawkFain if he wants to come on tonight, its a maybe.

8. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

Awesome!

9. MentalMoles

come join us if you are not too busy Corticles. I've asked HawkFain too so give him a nudge.

10. MentalMoles

offline for now, Will try to stream again tomorrow. Shame HawkFain didn't make it on. I will try to get him on in the near future if possible.

11. MentalMoles

I will not be streaming tonight due to the fact i'm still waiting for my new mic and a lot of my co-commentators are out tonight.

Feel free to check out last nights stream, which was ok, it includes Moles vs Devils also.

http://www.twitch.tv/poxnora_live/b/511120520

12. MentalMoles

My new mic has finally arrived, so we should be streaming on a dailly basis from now on. We will be streaming very soon.

13. MentalMoles

We are streaming now

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Omg I've been looking forward to this for ages <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

15. MentalMoles

OK, we've stopped streaming now due to the pox servers lagging.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

SEE U DER NEXT TIEM GUIS

17. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

Are you sure it's the servers? They seem fine to me right now. I've noticed the client tends to start lagging a lot after some use, but a restart fixes that.

18. only

only Active Member

just watched my ass get kicked by leap! I just couldn't resist to see what you guys commentated on my match! yeah, barb bolt storming was failure, but I expected that trap to have 10 HP (not sure if that was changing anything though). I could have tried to continue the game, but that was already determinated. due to lag, I decided that there is no need to tryhard.

on talk of Marsh Troll and Augur. Troll was also supposed to get Vulnerability: Magical. Augur suggestion was done partially. and yes, it was failure to buff him in the first place (adding Jolt2 to base). let's hope Owls will do proper balance choices!

oh, and barbarians are extremely fun to play, but they suffer from maps. I have played quite solid amount of barbs and playing without flight and stuff might simply decided the game in the first turns.

about commentaries, I think something is wrong, when there are more people commentating match, when watching that stream. it's really hard to follow. what is talking what. especially, with different sound levels. I feeel like you're continue doing the mistake devrn's crew was doing. inviting gangbang party to commentate match without actually commentating it, talking nonsense and stuff. I mean it's nice to talk about how runes are strong/not, what makes so, but focus on match should be found, somewhere. like you did good job explaining why it was mistake to storm with Barb Bolt and what he (I) should do (focus on fonts), but half of the match was some random talk show.

at the moment, not really impressed, but I feel like you could do great job if focus would be on 2 persons max. it's the case of less is more.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  19. MentalMoles

Often I think its better to have a thriving call going, however I am tending to agree with you here, It felt like people were all talking over each other and stuff, I'm thinking limiting to 3-4 people max is a good idea and see how it goes.

20. MentalMoles

Latest broadcast is available here: http://www.twitch.tv/poxnora_live/b/512552566

In future I will be limiting the number of people in our skype call to 3-4 to avoid the issues of people talking over each other and watching seperate games. We're going to be streaming regularly from now on and I hope to bring some special guests also.

uaChakra likes this.