PoxNora Live streaming and 100s of Youtube Videos

Discussion in 'Videos' started by MentalMoles, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

That is what the game looks like in full screen.

2. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

hmm, I could remove the black parts I guess but it might be a weird sorta aspect then.. I might give that a try though.

Finally a whole hour later i'm finished with my backlog!

22:56 - 31/03/14 - h0SPY (FW) vs Denton8523 (UD)

17:55 - 31/03/14 - stfn (SP) vs Moles1909 (IS/ST)

49:31 - 31/03/14 - Moles1909 (IS) vs poxNoah181 (ST)

42:06 - 31/03/14 - DevilsRath (FW) vs N4ndO0 (IS/KF)

15:18 - 30/03/14 - Yobanchi (FW) vs DevilsRath (IS)

14:51 - 30/03/14 - h0SPY (SL) vs Mnrogar (ST/UD)

19:15 - 30/03/14 - profhulk (KF/FS) vs DevilsRath (IS)

7:30 - 30/03/14 - Moles1909 (ST/UD) vs AtdrRamalh (SL)

26:30 - 30/03/14 - Moles1909 (IS) vs gunshy13 (SL)

League of Legends games from PoxNora players:

31/03/14 - Ranked 5v5 - (Top: Frenchey, Mid: DevilsRath, Jungle: h0SPY, ADC: BurnPyro, Support: Moles1909)

30/03/14 - Custom 4v4 - (DevilsRath, Moles1909, Killer9764 and Poxygen vs BurnPyro, Podz, h0SPY and one of Podz friends)

30/03/14 - Normal - (Top: Random, Mid: h0SPY, Jungle: Killer9764, ADC: DevilsRath, Support: Moles1909)

24/03/14 - Normal - (Top: BurnPyro, Mid: DevilsRath, Jungle: Moles1909, ADC Frenchey, Support: h0SPY)

3. MentalMoles

I'm going to broadcast today with the borders cut out of the video, see if the next videos improve it...

I'm aware of the voices and names thing, thats actually why I made this little image, but trouble is the image size for twitch is pretty damn small! [​IMG]

Moles = Moles1909, (the one that sounds like a snake) Alex = DevilsRath, (the one with the sweet sounding baby voice) Justin = h0SPY and obviously Taylor is the one shouting over the top of everybody constantly and burn is the monotone depressive beglian guy when he's around.

4. MentalMoles

5. only

only Active Member

is this is how you see videos as well?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  6. MentalMoles

Thats so odd! No it shows up correctly for me, I have borders on the side which are on pox, but not at bottom and top... I haven't had anybody else mention this issue either to be honest, do you watch any other streams? do they also have the same issue?

We are done for today, the broadcast is here: http://www.twitch.tv/poxnora_live/b/516056646

7. only

only Active Member

can't compare with other Pox streams at fullscreen (none exists), but Hearthstone, DotA2, League of Legends and Faeria streams are fine.

8. MentalMoles

ok so its isolated to my stream, what size of monitor/resolution do you use?

I'll have to double check all of my settings too I guess....

One other question, if you click http://www.twitch.tv/poxnora_live/b/516056646 and watch back the broadcast there, does that have the same issue or is it better?

I see it like this and same on full screen.

[​IMG]

9. only

only Active Member

I tried to watch BurnPyro's video. they're not fullscreen so all screen is covered.

1000x700 (not sure about exact numbers), monitor is 15.

nevermind, actually. if it's me, let it be... on the otherhand, they need to improve something so fullscreen (the one you posted) would still cover everything. I mean it seems so unattractive to stream/watch...

10. MentalMoles

Is your system a pc or laptop? and is it widescreen or standard? sounds as if its not just you

11. MentalMoles

Apologies for lack of communication, I had asked h0spy to post that there was no stream tonight, but it seems he wasn't around to do so.

I woke up with a migraine and was violently sick, so wasn't able to stream tonight. but we will be back tomorrow!

12. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

I dont think that people expect you to stream every single day.

13. MentalMoles

Mm, might end up making a schedule, which would please the resident jdog h0spy

14. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- soooon

15. MentalMoles

streaming now

16. only

only Active Member

what's up with all those <G>uilds?

17. MentalMoles

Thats all for tonight thanks for watching, The Q and A with gedden was especially fun, we'll do that again soon!

18. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Does this thread title have anything to do with Insomniac / Carl from PoxPulse? :p

19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

No it's the name of the guild.

20. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

was realy interesting hear gedden and reveal us some of his ideas abaut the game and the future of it