PoxNora Live streaming and 100s of Youtube Videos

Discussion in 'Videos' started by MentalMoles, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

... Old? You look like you are 20 tops. More like 16.

Maybe I'm just bad at guessing ages though.

Anyway, my skype name would be Hyyubla, if there's a Bane Shift to be given about me.

2. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Old as in I've been around for a while.
    I'm 18.

3. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

Are these Dev Q and A scheduled weekly or are they just random?

4. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Well, at the moment they are whenever we can get them. But Gedden did say after his Q and A that he really liked the format and would hope to do it again.

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Moles, your productions are really top notch. Listening to hardy is a little bothersome in a fingernails/chalkboard kinda way but I've thoroughly enjoyed everything else. I'm glad I have these to watch since I never log in anymore.

HardyGames32 likes this.
  6. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

It was fun hanging out with you guys for a bit. All the calls after I left though.

7. MentalMoles

Glad to hear it! What do you not like about listening to hardy? his mic quality or things he does/says?

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I think it's mostly just an age/maturity thing. I find it disrespectful to talk flippantly about 14 yr olds drinking alcohol, but I did appreciate your following comments (even if you weren't entirely serious). It could also be that I have 13 yr old daughters, heh.

Anyway, I think the value of your show is that appeals to all experience levels. I was impressed to see you and devils answering questions from players out of your stream chat. I think you could encourage that saying "ok somebody post a question/topic in chat and we'll all discuss it for you". Then some new guy asks "I'm using a NCT in my BG, he fells slow, what would you trade him out for?". You could dialogue with him and probably give him more helpful insight in 2 minutes than he'd learn in a month of playing.

It's that richness and value that makes your coms great. I've just never seen Hardy contribute to that.

I could be a minority though. People who enjoy emo songs, constant bad callouts and unexplained OP calls probably love him.

Is that rude? Reads a bit rude. Not trying to be rude, apologies if you're offended hardy, I'm just being honest.

Alakhami and Dagda like this.
  9. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Don't find it rude at all, will adjust my maturity levels and emo songs, as well as callouts, unexplained OP calls and flippant underage alcohol consumption banter. I would, however, like the names and phone numbers of your daughters, if that can be arranged.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I see what you deleted Hardy. It wasn't pretty.

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

/Facepalm

Slightly better...

MentalMoles likes this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I beat you to it Markoth.

13. MentalMoles

Hmm, well i'd say I understand hardy is young, but he acts more mature than a lot of adults on this game to be honest. There were a few occassions he's been very helpful, for example the first Q and A with gedden was all his idea, he then selected all the questions and asked them for me which was awesome and has led to a great recurring feature.

I hadn't thought about discussing a topic before, but if people are to send us whispers during streams, we'll be happy to give our thoughts on them!

Still planning the new player special, its probably going to be next week now, which i'll confirm soon.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

You did.

15. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Apologies, read Baskits post the wrong way, and reacted badly, hence the deletion.

16. MentalMoles

I'm going to sit in alone and drink rum all on my own to drown my sorrows. so prolly won't be streaming tonight. But there is a chance if I cheer up later on

17. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Sorry for you, man, hope it will be alright :)

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I'd be happy to give you their phone numbers, but I'm afraid it would do you no good, young sir - I've taught them to be good judges of character.

Nebron, Alakhami and Dagda like this.
  19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

hah

20. MentalMoles

We are now live

Markoth likes this.