PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Like in the South Park where Ghandi is in Hell?

2. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

What a twist!

3. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

With considerable experience from Civ 5, I know that this means he's going to nuke us. After proposing a peace treaty.

I still say Ricky'll die since he already stated he has a "surprising role" or something similar. If he doesn't, that'll tell me other things about him :p

4. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I. Hate. Ghandi. In. Civ 5. What a total jerk.

5. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

Guys, civ 5 mafia gogogogo.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

venice would be so op

7. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Just me rowing away in my gondola, aaah, Venice, haha!

Sincerely,

Josh753

8. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think we have both have came to jumpy conclusions for phase - 0 and I am pretty sure we are both on every bodies radar now in fact. :p

9. Emries

I'm just pointing stuff out. Sure I may be on the radar but you're the one that actually let slip some information. I'd say what happens tonight will shed some light on what you were saying. I'll elaborate more after the result comes through on what I mean - It'll make more sense then :p

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Did I mention surprisingly manipulative?

Xinde likes this.
  11. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

wait am I ignoring someone in the game? it said the last post was made by an ignored mamber >_>

12. Qucas

Qucas Guest

It was just Astamir, he's not playing.

13. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

LOL at that whole thing that just went down.

14. rickyjpen

I never relinquished any information on which side I am on the contrary. I merely stated that you would be surprised of which side I am currently on :).

15. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Ironically Ricky, that is how someone could guess your side, assuming of course you aren't lying.

"You would be surprised which side I'm on" simply means take what we would expect of you (good or bad), and reverse it to get what you are. Obviously this is open to interpretation, but still.

16. rickyjpen

Fair enough :).

17. rickyjpen

But technically in a game of guess who such as this anything anyone says is open to interpretation. Henceforth Emries thoughts on myself being wrath. And my thoughts of Emries being a possible candidate to wrath. Only select of us truly know who is actually on which side.

Personally Emries is the least of my worries currently. I would be more fixated with the silent types participating beecause lets be honest... What do the wrath players have to say to us unless they wan't to troll around? Because they know who they are why would they need to put their names on the radar? Only likely situation for a wrath player to talk in this post would be to troll. Or to convince others to redirect their attention to the most efficient of protectorate players. Some however might not have anything to say at all.

Even that is open to massive interpretation. Might even make me look suspicious.^

But in all honesty. Thought it might be a helpful track of mind for some of the protectorate side. So consider my words said. No regrets ;)

18. rickyjpen

I expect it shall after all... You should know which is the most insignificant role between both sides now don't you ;)? Were both testing untamed waters now. Interpret us people ;). Read between the lines of every single conversation made by every single participant :).

19. Emries

I usually suspect when someone starts making a lot of posts in a row like you did 3 times. It just makes you look panicky and suspicious imo.
    Also, I'd like to clarify that you said Role not Side if I recall correctly. The role / power is usually the gamechanger at times and for that to be surprising is valuable information indeed :p

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

if you click reply on multiple posts you can quote and reply to several people so you dont have to post a lot you forum newbs, also ricky is using too many smileys and THAT makes him suspicious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.