PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

do you not like reading posts? I said everyone claim to you, that way any role that gets double claimed (VT asside) 1 of them is maf. Then you pull from the group of VT's potential candidates. This is standard stuff here. :/

2. Gaverion

or because burn didnt realise it vt means vanilla town, aka squire/daredevil

3. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Why am I the most likely mafia? I am actually the most likely to be town.

rickyjpen likes this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

mostly this

It could work if people stopped being blatantly afk. The game is being played by a few, the rest is just watching it play out at best.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Also the whole 'claim to burn' seemed like a 'vote burn' kinda thing when I read over it. My bad

There's so much to read every time I tend to fastread it, my brain is bad

6. Gaverion

this is why we need the 48 hour days, I know I claimed, how many people have claimed to you at this point and do you have any role conflicts?

7. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

You guys realise the talk about 48/24 hours is ignoring the fact that you really should play by majority-lynch (which doesn't seem to be the case for some reason)

That way if you actually pushed towards a lynch (into the -1 to hammer / hammer territory), you could force a phase change if the game is active without having to wait the full 48 hours.

Just a heads up for your future games.

Also the fact that hammering is a fairly integral part of mafia games imo.

(Sorry to comi for posting in your thread. Won't anymore)

PurpleTop, TeaNinja and Xinde like this.
  8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

#reguinpeace

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

all of 3 people

@Regulate

Sounds about right, if people were actually active. Activity would solve a lot here

10. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Honestly, the longer day phase is fine if people are less active. After all, final decisions won't need to be raised until the end. It can be punishing to act early in this game and it is natural for people to wait things out to see what will happen before making a decision. However, because of how much this thread is frequented, it hurts because of the longer phases with the amount of activity, a lot of "non-activity" (not inactivity) has been allowed into this game, which has made this thread effectively another Infinite Thread in some respects. This has can hurt the game as it becomes even more daunting for people that either do not want to or are not able to keep up with every single post in this thread, making it even harder for people (such as myself) to really play at all. Once again, since I have no idea how long the day phase is and I really have not read through anything, I will do the same thing as I did last time since I really can't contribute anything.

I'll put in a null vote if that is allowed, or I'll vote Dagda if it isn't allowed.

11. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Comi did explain why he didn't want that on the first page.

##vote Emries.

12. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I have a headache, otherwise I would be more active.

13. Gaverion

I see at least 4 people who should be claiming to burn if you have not done so already

also burn don't be dumb and tell anyone the roles you receive, even if you trust them. Only reveal them if there is a counter claim. (or they claim vt)

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

got 4 claims now, no doubles

feel free to keep em coming

15. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Whay are people trs
    Why are you so sure that Burn is town? Because he claims to have checked both Boozha and I and found us to be town?

16. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

What is even going on? This is the worst mafia game I've ever played. This is nothing against Comissar, in fact one of the funnest I have ever played was hosted by him. But this game is no fun.

17. TeaNinja

Lynch Emries. I don't understand how that is not an obvious course of action to take. And anyone else claiming to be the Medic.

18. TeaNinja

Keep your off-game spam of Elephants to yourself.

Dead people shouldn't post here, or even hit the life button here. Hitting the like button is a form of communication to the remaining players, which a dead player should not have.

If you're not even in this game you shouldn't post here.

19. TeaNinja

Just to show you how hitting the like button or posting after you're dead can ruin the game, I present the following. Ricky liked my post in which I posted my private chat with him. This suggests that he agrees or is verifying what I posted to be true. A dead player shouldn't be able to convey their stance on anything until the game is complete.

20. TeaNinja

No offense to you Ricky, I'm just demonstrating a point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.