PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Vote: Rickyjpen
    He's been acting the most suspicious based on the amount of content available.

2. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hahaha Emries depicting of my posts was most unthought indeed. Greysands congratulations you are quite onto me :). I still remind all of you to ACTUALLY read through the lines of peoples posts in my disposal for Greysands and Markoth are currently the only ones actually seeming to do so most intuitively... For all shall see... My role is surprising... Good luck Emries ;). Once this night is finished you will even see why you need it... Either a bold move due to you knowing my role or a foolish guess once I am voted out.

Please continue voting me out. It may prove useful for you all to know where my allegiance lies and what role is truly in my possession :)! I would prefer my disposal for in the end. My role in this game is the literal role of a pawn in a game of chess. I shall not be missed when sacrificed by either side. That is what I was designed to be and what I shall carry out.

But hopefully my demise will bring out the innovative thinking I know some of you possess. Maybe my words will actually go through to you guys. Truthfully you can tell who is mafia and who is not when you simply read the posts and check how everything is worded. Only the most deceptive and clued in ones post neutrally :).

Think about what you learned in your english classes growing up might help you depict allegiances.

Please... I encourage all of you to vote me out and then when my role is truly revealed think about what I am saying. Because even without using my power. I am still attempting to carry out my role through these messages. You will all understand why :)

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be forever in your favor!

Hopefully last words of,
    rickyjpen

3. Loyaute

Ricky, if you're trying to be overly suspicious then great job.

4. rickyjpen

You still aren't catching what it is I am saying. But hopefully you shall rethink when I am disposed of and you see who I am. Display some knowledge of reading between the lines. I know you and others possess it.

5. rickyjpen

I basically told you what role I have without even mentioning which one it is :). You will see when the night phase is ended :).

6. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

Vote:Rickyjpen

He has been acting really susupicious, sooooooo I think I have to vote Ricky.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I believe he is trying to say he is the Paladin without actually saying it.

8. rickyjpen

Perfect. Just as I planned :) Thank you everyone!

9. Loyaute

Or you're just being an ass. You seemingly claim that you have some surprising power and that you are a pawn in the whole game. I'm tempted to think you're just vanilla.

10. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

That post was not a very good defense, ricky. I will say that you are near the top of my suspicion list, but for right now I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because you are green, but it is never a good tactic to tell people to vote you off so that we can figure out where your allies lie. In the end, it will benefit the mafia more for any town member to die. It just makes their job easier. Don't give up yet. If you really want us, the town, to win, come up with a valid defense to describe what your help can be and why we shouldn't vote you off, or who else we should be focusing on. It is also a bad idea to say "my role is surprising". You have heavily hinted that you have a power role, which is also bad. If you are indeed a town power role, and you make it through the day, you will most definitely be a target for the mafia.

11. Loyaute

I considered that, but it would be a waste to announce that.

12. rickyjpen

I'm not significant I am just trying to provide you with clues... Take or dismiss them as you may.

13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I'd guess he's the shade. For now, headshot.

14. Loyaute

The way you're going about this is incredibly unconstructive.

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

My belief as well and I was to see his response to PTs comment below.

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

17. Loyaute

Fair enough, Markoth. I am also interested.

18. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

I really don't see any reason to do this if he is indeed the paladin, he is flat out helping the mafia.

19. rickyjpen

This may be true and maybe I was wrong to presume anyone could actually shed light on what I said after my passing... Only time will tell. My role is surprising but it is highly insignificant and can be of no direct help to either side.

On the contrary. Its highly constructive if you actually consider what I am saying.

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

He has drawn too much suspicion to not kill him - but based on what he said and what we will see after he died we might get some clues. He would not have an interest to tell us to kill him if he were mafia; there are too little mafiosi for that. His interest in saying that if he is a mafioso is being so blatant that we reconsider. Which I won't.

rickyjpen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.