PoxNora Mafia

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by KTCAOP, Apr 11, 2014.

1. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Remember Emries was calling for votes on Napalm (town) rather than listening to reason and voting Darkpally (mafia cop).

PurpleTop likes this.
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeap. I probably lost a lot of trust now, but anyway.

Vote: Emries

3. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

it is night phase <_<

Geressen likes this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I'll be gone quite a bit tomorrow, so see it as an announcement :p

5. Gaverion

@KTCAOP You forgot to add the information about dead people (how/why they died and role/alignment)

6. Qucas

Qucas Guest

It's in his second post I believe.

Geressen likes this.
  7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I should also state that tagging me on posts is mostly useless =P. So if there is something you would like to bring to my attention, please feel free to send me a private message instead.

I also organized the posts to make it easier *for me* though I hope it is also more useful to you all as well =).

I got confirmation on the roles for Comissar so I should be good and ready to go now =).

Attached Files:

8. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

I'm back long day. I see we're still here so I'm still playing then.

Also why am I supposed to claim to gav? Am I the only one who hasn't claimed? I thought claiming to burn was emries idea...and burn left, and half of you want to lynch emries next phase... I'm just unsure about why claim to gav? Because he talked to burn? Fill me a in a little and I'll consider it.

I'm really way to exhausted for logic puzzles right now. I'll post / claim or whatever in the morning. It's night phase anyway right.

9. Gaverion

basically I told everyone to claim to burn. When he quit he trusted me enough to give me the list he had gotten so far so I am just trying to gt those who did not respond initially.

10. Gaverion

once everything is in I will publicize all of the vt's and any conflicting roles.

11. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

If Burn was Napalm Monk's contact, then it was my idea. But Napalm Monk never confirmed Burn was his contact. It is also unlikely because Burn came in after I said that.

I'm not sure why Burn gave Gav the list after he quit, but that doesn't mean Gav is Town :p

12. Greysands22

Did you claim to gav then emries?

I still want to wait for phase change I think, if I'm going to claim.

Who else claimed?

My read on gav before this was pretty neutral, I don't think he's scummiest but I don't see him as confirmed trustworthy either.

I don't want to just hand the mafia a gift wrapped list of roles if gav turns out to be mafia or something.

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

@Emries when you say 'contact', what do you mean?

and @Greysands22 , the thing is that everyone else (i'm told) has claimed to gav already- if he doesn't publicize the list (and if he erroneously reports anything) then he's put himself into a bind. you may as well claim to him

i'm not saying that he's trustworthy, just that if he is maf his hands seem kind of tied with this info/responsibility. if it were me and i got that list as a maf member i probably wouldn't have publicized that i got it. if anything really this whole thing does make gav look a bit more townish.

14. Greysands22

I see what you are saying dags, if he tries to manipulate the list as a mafia we can call him out on it and then he gets lynched. Ok fair enough.

15. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

"Contact" as in the Sensorate Napalm claimed to keep in touch with.
    Also, I claimed publicly a while back :p

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it's been 19 gmt, for a while now.

17. KTCAOP

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

is that normal or summer time?

19. KTCAOP

GMT doesn't change.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

there are also diffirences per country when the switch between summer and winter is made so probably that is causing the confusion.