PoxNora Mafia

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by KTCAOP, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

good to know but not very usefull because now I have to deal with time travel twice a year.

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

The night was not a comfortable one. There had been a lot of chaos the previous day and it scarred some people. Reports even came in of people sleepwalking, going out into the town square, performing a rain dance, shouting out "VOTE: EMRIES", before going back into their homes. Some townspeople weren't even able to sleep at all, thinking about how they brutally prevented one innocent Salaman Daredevil from enjoying their life any longer.

However, it was not just the townspeople that were still awake.

TeaNinja was up and about, looking around at his medical supplies. He went around slightly frustrated, so much death had occurred and it just felt as though there wasn't anything that he could do. He needed to clear his mind, he couldn't let this get to him, besides, there was there were still people that had been wounded during the chaos earlier in the day and he had been called to help treat someone that night.

TeaNinja headed out but when he arrived, something felt off. It was quiet, which normally wouldn't be anything special in the night, but this was a place where the wounded were supposed to be gathered, shouldn't there be some moans and groans? Did he get the location wrong? Was he that out of it? TeaNinja tried to snap out of it and look around to see if he could find someone. He did notice someone off in the corner of one of the booths and TeaNinja approached him. "Excuse me! Can you please tell me where I can fi…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Boozha was also walking about. He may have lost one of his brothers, but he would not let that deter him. Instead, it only gave him more motivation. He would go out to the nearest cliffs to perform a flight with him. He took took out his glider and jumped off of the cliff to feel the blast of cold air across his face. It was a calming, soothing flight. Or, at least, it would have been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the morning came, TeaNinja the Ironfist Medic and Boozha another Salaman Daredevil were found dead. The townspeople gathered in the town square, something needed to be done to try to stop this.

It is now DAY PHASE all players have until Sunday - 18:00 PDT, Monday - 3:00 GMT to put in your votes! (I apologize for the extended day phase, a few things came up for me which will delay me from being around tomorrow, I apologize for the inconvenience of this).

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    Geressen likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

was one of the bodies burnt or stabbed in an elvish way?

4. KTCAOP

As a reminder - phases have now become 24 hour ish day phases. Please keep this in mind!

Current Votes

1. Dagda -
    2. Emries -
    3. Gaverion -
    4. Geressen -
    5. Greysands22 -
    6. Loyaute -
    7. Markoth -
    8. BurnPyro -
    9. PurpleTop -
    10. Qucas -

• No Vote 10
    • Dagda - 0
    • Emries - 0
    • Gaverion - 0
    • Geressen - 0
    • Greysands22 - 0
    • Loyaute - 0
    • Markoth - 0
    • BurnPyro - 0
    • PurpleTop - 0
    • Qucas - 0

5. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I say vote for Emries, he was the one for pushed for Napalm monk to be killed, even when there was evidence for Darkpally.

Vote: Emries

6. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Just a point for storyline, the Salaman(men?) are Daredevils, not Dervishes.

7. KTCAOP

My mistake, I had the right idea, just wrote the wrong thing.

For future reference, if there are other comments like these where I may have miswritten or miscounted something or made an error please send me a private message about it instead =).

8. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

If we knew DarkPally was maf, that's all the information we achieved. However, because Napalm Monk could confirm a Role with his death, there would have been more information gained from killing him, and getting the other gui later. He never confirmed the Role though.

So far, I'd look into people who have not done much this game, or made the illusion of doing something when not. I'd say these people are Qucas, Geressen, Markoth and Dagda. Out of these, the most lurkiest has been Qucas and Markoth. Since Qucas seems to be pushing for a vote without looking at the whole picture of the previous situation though, I'm going to

Vote: Qucas for now.

I also think Gav should be looked into, but it's a bit too late for that :p

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

About that bolded bit...

You realize it's literally what you've been doing all game long, right?

I still really want to see Emries voted out, but I'm going to hold my vote for now.

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Actually, cancel that- I can always change it once the arguments start flowing.

Doubt I will though.

Vote:Emries

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

everyone I suspected turned out to be town and since you are now the only person I trust I will stick with you for now.

Vote Emries

12. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

OK I'm not happy about losing the medic the same night people claimed roles. Granted Tea claimed medic publicly but I was really hoping maybe that was a false claim like everyone claiming sensorate. Either way that sucks.

Now about gav... This was actually a good post at the time it was made, but the votes were like 6 emries 7 napalm so it wouldn't have done much to split the votes more at the time. Page 60 of the old thread:

Qucas:
    So there's three parties (I think). Those who want to vote for Monk, those who want to vote for Emries and then Gav who's voting for Dadga. I either have to pick one of these parties or make my own choice.
    Qucas:
    Unless of course you're the shadow master like Burny thinks you are.
    Qucas:
    I'm holding off on voting until tomorrow night, since last day phase I was jumping all over the area. Want to make sure I give very suggestion a good listen to.
    Qucas:
    Well, supposedly PT is Mafia but I don't know if Loy can be trusted. What if we all vote for PT and then they turn out to be a townie? Do we then hang Loy?
    Qucas:
    Gav has convinced me that voting for Gerssen is the best way to go. Which is good because I hated voting for Darkpally.
    Vote: Gerssen.
    Qucas:
    I'm new and not one hundred percent sure what I'm doing and so is Darkpally and I don't feel right killing him. Yet, if someone has to die just to die, might as well be him. Otherwise we might end up with a tie and then no one dies and we learn nothing.​

13. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Oops damn formatting. Anyway continuing what I was saying... Still from page 60 of previous post.

Gaverion:
    This all looks like maf speak to me. (should be in reverse chronological order unless I messed up somewhere)
    A decent amount of false logic, a lot of bandwagoning, a ton of try to not notice me. I am also very suspect of gressen flip floppers. Yes I started it but there were a lot of people who flipped over quickly (looking at markoth in particular amongst others)...I am voting quacas, look up a few posts.

Boozha: Gaverion is really throwing himself away. Kill Napalm, he will turn out Mafia, then Gaverion will be fried. Wonderful. I prospect a low probability of failure.

Gaverion:
    I don't even. In what word does this logic make sense? If I were maf and trying to save monk I would be voting for emries right now. Not only do I have an easy push on he is so disruptive, it doesn't even look bad if he flips town! I STILL have not seen an actual reason beyond I think he is the godfather/shadowmaster to vote for monk. This is just stupid.

So I'm going to Vote: Qucas

I'm looking forward to see if we get anything from gav's list as well of course. But I think this way if qucas flips town we know maybe something is up with gav. Also included that bit from Boozha since he died in the night from either shade or torch.

14. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

well now that my shot is gone, I am the shade, I killed boozah last night. There is someone who can confirm this as I told him I was going to do so.

I am torn between qucas and emries. going to think on it more.

Just so it is public here are the vt's. I had no double power role claims

Greyhands
    Loyaute
    PurpleTop

Qucas
    Markoth
    Emries

Geressen (no claim unless he claimed in thread)

Amongst them are likely 2 (maybe 3) maf. Make your cases now, the bottom 3 are the ones I find most likely to be maf.

15. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

vote: emries

for now. I really don't like having him around and he pushed for the kill on monk. Really busy irl atm but I'll do m best to keep up. Also reeeealy suspicious of qucas

16. KTCAOP

Current Votes

1. Dagda - Emries
    2. Emries - Qucas
    3. Gaverion - Emries
    4. Geressen - Emries
    5. Greysands22 - Qucas
    6. Loyaute -
    7. Markoth -
    8. BurnPyro -
    9. PurpleTop - Emries
    10. Qucas - Emries
    x

• No Vote 5
    • Dagda - 0
    • Emries - 5
    • Gaverion - 0
    • Geressen - 0
    • Greysands22 - 0
    • Loyaute - 0
    • Markoth - 0
    • BurnPyro - 0
    • PurpleTop - 0
    • Qucas - 2

17. Qucas

Qucas Guest

You missed my vote, I voted for emries.

18. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Since you missed the first one.

19. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

Thinking on it,

20. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I honestly didn't think Tea was the real medic. Obviously an error on my part. We're voting for Emries because his strategy was annoying, yes/no?