PoxNora Mafia

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by KTCAOP, Apr 11, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

no one counterclaimed medic.... I kinda believed tea after he claimed the whole time because of this.... It's just too bad that he forgot to use his power.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

I'm voting for Emries half because his strategy is annoying, and half because I'm never sure what he is

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Letting you all know that I may be even more delayed due to something else last minute came up. I will see if I can get out early, but the phase may be delayed up to another 3-6 hours.

I sincerely apologize for these hiccups =(.

4. KTCAOP

Current Votes

1. Dagda - Emries
    2. Emries - Qucas
    3. Gaverion - Emries
    4. Geressen - Emries
    5. Greysands22 - Qucas
    6. Loyaute -
    7. Markoth -
    8. BurnPyro -
    9. PurpleTop - Emries
    10. Qucas - Emries
    x

• No Vote 3
    • Dagda - 0
    • Emries - 5
    • Gaverion - 0
    • Geressen - 0
    • Greysands22 - 0
    • Loyaute - 0
    • Markoth - 0
    • BurnPyro - 0
    • PurpleTop - 0
    • Qucas - 2

5. KTCAOP

Final announcement - Day phase will be ending in 42 minutes - 20:00 PDT, 5:00 GMT.

Again, I apologize for the delay.

6. KTCAOP

As the bickering went back and forth, the two names that rose up that day were Emries and Qucas. It seemed that some people's dreams or nightmares finally were able to come true, or to an end, as the sherif approached Emries.

"WAIT, WAIT" Emries cried, "I've totally got another plan, let me just finish feeding my ship daughters, planting these money seeds, placing around these wanted posters, going to my job meeting, and catching up on this manga and I'll totally tell you guys how to win this game. I've got this!"

Emries continuing on ranting and raving with other crazy ideas as he was corralled towards the gallows. "Wait! I've got this! I'll get on my glider, we'll go around and I'll set up watch posts! We can totally place my ship daughters on there and they will show any mafia on sight! Also, I've got these dragon eggs, I have a great idea with them, we could totally just pile them together in the lava pits, wait until they open, or make soup with them, and we can totally confuse the mafia, heck, I don't even know what egg soup is, this will totally work!"

Even as the noose was being wrapped around his neck and the trapdoor fell, it seemed as though Emries still had more ideas that he was going to share. From elephant mercenaries to conquer Ghandi, to using the claw to surprise gank the mafia, or various others, Emries seemed to have endless ideas. Emries, was he mad or was he brilliant? Was he insane or a genius? People might have argued this more, but all that was clear, was that another crazy Salaman Daredevil died that day.

It is now Night Phase!.

Night phase will last for 24 hours, and will end at 20:00 PDT, 3:00 GMT.

Qucas likes this.
  7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

eh.

waste of a town slot

8. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Really like your storytelling.

9. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

k vote qucas tomorrow :p

10. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Kind of figured Emries was VT since he made that first play with loyute. I tried to point that out. But his "plans" were also what got him lynched so...

But yeah now at least we have gav back on board with gav's original plan...

I am really sorry I've been so busy helping my friend with this kitchen renovation...and my god kill me please, I am not cut out for carpentry work.

Trying to keep up guys I promise.

11. KTCAOP

The night was restless for Gaverion. Her morals were conflicted, did she do the right thing? Or did she do the wrong thing? She was sure that her target was true, it was indeed best to act rather than stand alone in doubt, but his target was innocent, innocent blood had been shed because of her. As she was lost in thought, she walked and walked until she was actually lost. "Wait, what? Where am I? I swear I know I passed the fishbowl, and after that I was supposed to turn left at the market, or was it right? Or did I pass the market? Wait, where am I?" After pondering the situation, she decided to call upon the power of K'thir and invoke Clairvoyance in order to search out her destination, her training as an Elven Shade gave her some skills after all. Unbeknownst to Gaverion, however, there were others that were out, stalking their prey. Gaverion, just as she completed the incantation to reveal her destination, found out too late that she should have been paying attention closer to her surroundings.

A note was left on Gaverion, taunting the townspeople - "See, we avenged your brethren by ridding you of this scum who killed one of your own, we only have the town's interest in mind! See how K'thir cannot be trusted! They sent Gaverion in, looking, posing, and acting as a man, but as you can clearly (or maybe not anymore, heh heh), she was here to just deceive you all! Surrender and leave now, or join us, we shall show you that true power will prevail!"

It is now DAY PHASE - Day phase will end on Tuesday, 20:00 PDT/ Wednesday 03:00 GMT.

12. KTCAOP

Current Voting List

1. Dagda -
    2. Geressen -
    3. Greysands22 -
    4. Loyaute -
    5. Markoth -
    6. BurnPyro -
    7. PurpleTop -
    8. Qucas -
    x

13. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

jerks I shall haunt you until the end of the game! :p (silently)

14. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

vote: Qucas

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

why?

16. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Just checking in, not sure who to vote for yet.

17. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Voting for Geressen for his post behavior, made him seen suspicious.

Vote: Geressen

18. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Past behavior

19. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Where is everyone?

20. KTCAOP

Indeed, day phase only lasts for two more hours o_O