Poxnora Makes All Runes Free Besides One Set

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hatecrimes, Apr 18, 2014.

1. hatecrimes

hatecrimes The King of Potatoes

But thats not a 100% true, LEG and limited where the only things that didnt take a huge hit. Exotics have become completely devalued by almost 50%. But i dont think you read what i posted either. IM NOT SAYING GET RID OF FREE RUNES. Im saying, make a expansion that is only gold reward. NOT GIVE AWAY THE OTHER RUNES. Woulda been fine. But people clearly dont git it. But the Green already cleared it up. we where only paying for early access. But it at minimal is a false advertisement. Says no where that it is early access but merely unlock able content.

2. hatecrimes

I already ignored pig farmer

3. hatecrimes

4. hatecrimes

Please read post again, if you do you would see that im saying make a expansion separate from the ones that have to be paid for. You would still have the paid for only runes. And you would have the earnable runes. Same streingh and stuff. its just separate. In no way would it hurt the player. Yeah the company might take a little extra work but thats not our problem. But now it is cause they took the money outta our pocket. But its w/e. Green cleared it up. we are only paying for early access

5. hatecrimes

Clearly this topic is over your head.

6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I don't want to come off as judgemental, mean or a troll, but could you pleeease try to step your grammar up a little bit? I wanted to discuss your point of view, but I keep catching myself stuck at your posts as I'm trying to understand them. Grammar issues make it hard to do so.

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You know, I think I'll go buy a box because of this thread.

Apostate, Poxbrothers, Kimiz and 3 others like this.
  8. dragonistear

dragonistear I need me some PIE!

So League of Legends also has a shitty business model? Nowhere does it say you pay for champions that are exclusive and can't be bought without real money. Heck lets actually list off games where you can grind for things that cost money (oh wait what? isn't that called f2p?)

LoL,
    Urban Rivals,
    PoxNora,
    PuzzleandDragons (and they make 3m+ a day doing so),

Honestly, there is so many of these. Just google f2p games. Almost 100% trades time for money.

But good try. I almost laughed after 4 pages. And I like the management team for actually responding to even nonsensical threads like this. Communication has definitely improved. What we actually need is to rid fools from this game, and advertise for more players.

ptjimbo likes this.
  9. hatecrimes

sorry grammar was never my strong suit, more a math guy.

10. hatecrimes

They LOL never put champion in shop that where only p2p. All the champion in that game have always been free. Skins you have to pay for, but they never become free afterwards, your clearly not as smart as you think.

11. hatecrimes

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Guys, please ignore this fellow and move on. This display depresses me to no end.

13. dragonistear

Skins are only not even necessary. In this case, skins are basically Li's or Leg's. I believe that on the about poxnora page, it has ALWAYS mentioned that this game was a free-to-play collectible tabletop card game or something to that effect.

So take this analogy (cause for this brief maybe 4 lines, I'm going to actually assume you aren't trolling and just confused):

Runes-> Champions. You can either buy them with real money, or wait until you grind enough to get them.

Li-> Skins. You can't get them anymore. Only time they are offered are maybe in new expansions (as SoE has done, which then I figure will turn into Legs just like they've done with the current set).

The main difference you are trying to establish is that Pox is selling Runes->Skins. I claim that that analogy is absurd because they NEVER said that you were buying Exclusive payer's cards only. In fact, how shitty is it for f2p players to get completely ****ed for not paying a single cent (because, let me remind you, this is a F2P game) and can't get the new cards they want (unless they trade with 3rd party stores).

Also, I like how you decided to only choose LoL instead of the other 3 choices. And drive along a shitty analogy. A F2P game should NEVER make the game's backbone run on payment only. That would be like making some champions exclusive to buyers only. How much hate do you think Riot would get for that?

Let's think of our analogies before we post instead of pulling them out of our ass and insulting every sensical person in this thread with your "gilded" knowledge.

14. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

I won this thread on page one.

And people are still trying to have a conversation with a guy who chose HateCrimes as his forum handle......

I love you internet.

15. dragonistear

@Graysands22 I missed your post since it was inherently too serious and true and not fun to read at all.
    It was more fun to read these guys post that by page 4, I have completely forgot about your post. Lel

16. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

The internet loves you too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It seems like you're mad because your runes lost value. QQ

ptjimbo likes this.
  18. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

there are so many troll lols here i think im going to go and build a grintmaw deck..... i just cant decide if i should use the runes i paid for or the ones i got with gold???

ptjimbo likes this.
  19. hatecrimes

my total points increased in value, because i have so many LEG and LIM but thats no what im saying. All the other runes have become worthless. Unless you stick them in the forge but thats it. Which would simply be a waste.

20. hatecrimes

Its a waste because, you cant forge LIM or LEG, and those are the only ones that are still worth anything, Actully they have increased in value,
    Example: bok tortun was only 24k now its 120k which is crazy. thats damn near 6x value increase. If thats isnt unstable in game economy idk what is.