Poxnora OST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Styrwirld, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Styrwirld

Styrwirld The King of Potatoes

Can you guys make a video list with all the theme songs of the game? IMO the music is fantastic.

Leadrz and Goyo like this.
  2. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

I found an official OST on some site once, but I can't remember the site, and it was only the songs for the original 8 maps.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I would like to purchase the soundtrack as well, if anyone can find a (legitimate) place to buy it.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

^sweet

5. Styrwirld

ty guys!

6. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

I can just hear the champ movement sound and attacks going off while listening to this music

7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

btw, almost every other game I play has some kind of ambient music in the client, any chance pox could add this?

8. Styrwirld

With a checkbox to unable it, cus i like to keep the client open at the back xD

9. puntoxp

puntoxp New Member

xhexk this video it has It has The OST

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Excellent thread to bump, I almost forgot how much I loved the music in this game, I've had it off for so long now.

11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

#11 is easily my favorite.

12. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Is there a thread that shows how to get sprites in your sig? Figured this was the thread to ask in, or a status post...

13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

not really the thread but w/e.

go to rune checklist and right click on the sprite when it comes up. copy then paste

aseryen likes this.
  14. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

15. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Looks like the OP was answered, besides ripping the music from the client could have been the same process as getting sprites which is why I ask. Just happened to be a more simple answer than I thought, have always tried copying from poxbase and not the rune checklist

16. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

This thread is EPIC!