PoxNora polemic Runes (List)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flashback, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Flashback

Flashback Devotee of the Blood Owl

Pox Absurds 2017

Hello to all, many runes that are here I picked up from other topicas of other players complaining. Not to mention that I only know how to complain. I also put my opinion of improvement.
    They are Op cards, then do not complain if we continue to use Rebuke + Invigorate as well. These runes need change.

Drown -
    Description -
    [​IMG]
    Spell NC 80
    Destroy target small champion without Flying or Amphibious occupying Water.

Sugestion -
    NC 50
    Target small Champion without Flying or Amphibious occupying Water is removed from play for 2 turns,this champion is returned to play after 2 turns in a random location 1-3 squares from the location
    where it has launched and become paralyzed for 2 turns. This spell can not be cast in neutral fonts or oponent fonts.
    ------------------------------

Dreadnought-
    He is exaggerated Op, he destroy 2-6 champions in two rounds with clave only,with haste he is a absurd.
    Just deploy him and have a easy win

Sugestion - Remove clave and give to him Pariah (to do no receive haste or transfusion) or give 1 range only or both. Can give to him enrage 2 so. Nora Cost 87~90
    ---------------------------------

General Stealth

Stealth is exaggerated too. A unique stealth unit can ruin a match. Occupying fons or Attacking suddenly...

Sugestion - Limit of 4 turns to end of all types of stealth effect and respective CD 4 to Stealth.
    *Shadowspawn- Duration of 6 turns
    -------------------------------------

Gale Force
    Description
    [​IMG]
    Spell
    "The wind seems to have...picked up a bit." - Drynar, Deep Elf Scout
    Area Effect 2: Champions within the affected area take 6 Frost damage and are knocked back 3 spaces.

Sugestion - NC 55
    Area Effect 2: Friendly Champions within the affected area gain +2Dmg and elusive for 5 turns,Oposing champions are knocked back 1 spaces.

--------------------------------------

Spirit of Mountain

Still is exaggerated, replace Ghost and give him Vaporize at least, the spirit projection can give to him Ethereal and Nora Cost to 78 ok?
    -----------------------------------------

SnowBurst -
    Description -

[​IMG]NC 50
    Spell
    To the untrained, the Savage Tundra can be cruel. In some parts, a clear sky can turn to a blizzard in a matter of moments. The Jakei know to stay away from these places.
    All relics gain Frost Aura 3 (At the end of your turn, this unit deals 6 Frost damage to each champion within 2 spaces. This damage ignores DEF) and all spaces within 3 spaces of a relic become Snow (Impeding 1) while that relic is in play.

Sugestion -
    Area affect 3 - all friendly equiped champions gain frost aura 3, if the champion is 1 space from a friendly relic he also gain Ruin .
    --------------------------------------------

Paralitic Strike -
    This champion gives double dmg to paralyzed champions.

Sugestion - This champion give + 10 dmg to paralyzed or stunned champions
    -----------------------------------------------

Who more?

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Did you get bursticaded or do you think this spell is actually OP?

Flashback likes this.
  3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I think some of these changes would make the game better, but there are more pressing issues Imo such as the sheer amount of globals, or hard counters such as battle leader, immunity, elusive / arrow eater, knock back damage being too effective (which may only be a byproduct of global and spot knock backs) also spot equipment destroys, the FW bonus

Flashback likes this.
  4. Flashback

because i use a combo snowburst + barricade = 48 + dmg so to nobody say i am unfair...

5. Flashback

also slam too need a fix, slam deck is complicated