Poxpoints (Automated Trade Store) -- GRAND REOPENING

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poxpoints, May 31, 2020.

1. L33Ch

L33Ch I need me some PIE!

Latency might explain the intermittent hanging for some users , but I wouldn't expect enough traffic to warrant spending time or money on upgrades.

2. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

I think it's just CORS not working properly for some users, causing CORS issues that result in gateway time-outs. But I have no clue why. If it is indeed latency, it's good to know and I might be able to spin up another ec2 instance in a different region on aws!

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Honestly thought about buying Grimlic of k'thir, but $95.00 for a rune in a game that is hanging on by a thread is tough. Then, it asked me to sign into my google chrome account, to make the purchase. That is crazy especially given that I would be entering my password, into something you created. Quite the setup there bud. Any other way to do that, or are we supposed to just sign in and hope that nothing goes terribly wrong ?

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

you can buy poxpoints, but that doesn't make runes that are out of stock to appear, or to say it in another way, you cannot buy runes you couldn't otherwise trade out.