PoxPoints (fully automated tradestore!) -- OFFLINE

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Poxpoints, May 18, 2015.

1. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Greetings,

Most of you probably already heard of PoxPoints (www.poxpoints.com).

Last month PoxPoints was on the verge of closing down as a migration to another server ended up being more complicated than expected.

After some thought and talks @newsbuff we decided to do the migration ourselves and keep PoxPoints open as a service to the community.

We were able to retain the existing database; so there is no need to re-register.
    For new players registering, email-registration and facebook-registration are working, but the google-registration is not (at the moment).

We have updated the site to include the latest expansion, Spirits Beyond, feel free to take a look on what we have in stock.

Enjoy our service at www.poxpoints.com,

Josh753

mw24, newsbuff and kalasle like this.
  2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Can we change our password to something easier now or still not?

3. Poxpoints

Still not, we really didn't make any changes, just launched it again (which wasn't the plan at first).

Cheers,

Josh753

4. horrible

horrible Devotee of the Blood Owl

PoxPoints, there is something wrong with your website. After I donated, the redirect from Paypal back to your site failed and the points were not credited to my account.

5. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Manually crediting you now.

I forgot to update the redirect URL to the new server, sorry!

I'll PM you when you're credited.

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

You've now been credited with premium pox points. I also gave you an extra 500 premium points for reminding me to change the paypal redirect URL :3

Cheers

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

PoxPoints has now been updated to have the correct Paypal redirect URL for those who choose to donate for premium points.

8. horrible

horrible Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thanks for your prompt response.

9. Poxpoints

Letting everyone know we restocked on a whole bunch of LEG/EXO runes, enjoy!

Cheers,

Josh753

Morfeas likes this.
  10. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

PoxPoints has been updated with the new Midterm LEGs and as always better prices than poxbox

Morfeas likes this.
  11. dragonistear

dragonistear I need me some PIE!

Hi, I've been unable to log on with Facebook to the store in the new website.
    Have you stopped supporting that feature?

12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I just tried it on my computer and it worked. can anyone else confirm if this is broken for them or not?

13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

yeah, I get a 403 error

14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Looks like @Poxpoints stopped the web app. not sure why. this is unrelated to the facebook complaint from dragon

15. Poxpoints

Azure made a mistake in hosting costs and I suddenly got charged around 600USD to my Credit Card for no apparent reason.

They are now in the process of sending me a full refund. As I'm in the middle of my exams and want to wait for more information on what went wrong, I shut down the service for a little while.

I'll put it back online after my exams (which end 17th of June).

Cheers,

Josh753

IMAGIRL and Woffleet like this.
  16. warhead111

warhead111 The King of Potatoes

10 days after your exams. Hope you have a positive result on that. Any idea when you have PP back online ?

Morfeas likes this.
  17. Morfeas

joooooooooooooooosh

18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Haven't heard anything from Josh on my end either.

19. Morfeas

I bet he left for vacation and didn't look back :(

20. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

He's a young dude and travels the world a lot, so maybe he's off on an adventure...It sucks how much downtime we've had solely from dealing with Microsoft Azure's billing. First, we can't use belgian CC on U.S. account, so we have to migrate everything over to a new Belgian account. Then they up and charge him $600 in the first month on the new account, despite us working with their own people to set up the Belgian account identical to the U.S. one (which only cost us like $5 per month!). Pretty shitty account/billing stuff.