PoxPoints (fully automated tradestore!) -- OFFLINE

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Poxpoints, May 18, 2015.

1. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Make a new username/password for the trader site

put in pox name

that's it

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

The AUTO trader, not the manual one ...

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

newsflash, don't use the autotrader then. trade them yourself, no need to throw a hissy fit over it, we get it. Move on.

IMAGIRL, Pattn199 and Netherzen like this.
  4. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

More Suggestion:
    When the trade fail because of rune(s) from the cart does not exist in your account, displaying or highlight the problematic rune(s).

Poxpoints likes this.
  5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Been there, done that, no need to be noisy. All I was commenting on was the readiness of people to give away their credentials, not a criticism of the store.

6. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Tried changing filter from 50 to all, it just says no results for me.
    (Using Google Chrome) picked 1,000 and its processing now.

Also some serious regret trying to filter 1,000 per page, it doesn't like it!

1 thing that has always bugged me about poxbox the lack of a "In Stock" filter.
    Can you add a filter for "In Stock" ? - if possible!

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Poxpoints likes this.
  7. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

It's bugged, don't use anything other than 50.
    They're planning to do a work around for it for the moment.

8. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Error 403 - This web app is stopped.

Assuming the site is brought down for bug fixes and what not?

9. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

We are currently offline to fix a major bug. I will go more in detail about this later as I'm currently working.

Cheers,

Josh753

10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Your exo/leg stock looks quite empty.

11. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Can't get into it yet?
    Keep saying "Use a local account to log in."

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Trade some in, get premium credits, then when the stock is more full, you'll be able to afford more.

13. Netherzen

Read the title of the thread,the store is offline currently.

14. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

You sounds like you could get it. Read the thread title, read the official respond too!

The store is new, expect stock to be low.

15. Netherzen

I was in earlier today checking out runes.

I dont have that many runes,i dont want to invest and then wait for weeks before the stock can be more complete.

16. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

This post is from newsbuff:

We are back open for business!

We had to go offline temporarily for a couple bug fixes, one of which was that after more than 150 transactions in our first 24 hours of business, we exhausted the store's supply of bronze tokens (had over 90 to start with!) for bidding on user's trades when they're trading in for points without trading anything out from the shop. We now require bronze tokens for ALL trades (and return the token immediately on our bid) that way the store never runs out of bronze tokens. We had intended to do that all along, but thought we had more time before running out of bronze tokens, but we underestimated ya'll's eagerness to trade in runes (especially @hfok who claimed about 50 of our bronze tokens alone, lol - thanks for all the trade-ins!!!).
    This was discussed at length in one of our first threads after PoxBox's decondor raised similar security concerns related to sharing PoxNora.com account credentials with third party apps. My response is here: Fully Automated Trade Preview. tl;dr version: Despite being entirely secure and having a perfect reputation for our stores and apps (i.e. Mass Shard, which also used your account creds), we don't expect or require everyone to trust us with their pox credentials, which is why we created the manual trader option.
    Absolutely something we intend to do in the near future.
    I agree that our stock is scant right now. However, users are rapidly trading in runes (had several hundred runes traded in during our first 24 hours of business - many Limiteds and Legendaries as well). We promise to re-invest 100% of our revenues into purchasing accounts, runes, and boxes until we have the biggest, best stock possible. We personally guarantee our customers that we will have highly-sought-after runes in stock on an ongoing basis ASAP. It's not a question of IF. Investing in the store now by trading in runes will be rewarded generously. Getting the premium trade-in credit and 5% trade-in bonus now is a wise investment, and you're also helping out the new competition in a market that has been monopolized for a long time now.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    VindraxIsMyHomie likes this.
  17. Chester

Chester The King of Potatoes

Wait, nah brah, i dont have 50 tokens>_>
    I dont even know >_>
    uhhh, brah, http://imgur.com/Ku4CvVe
    i just got back from school and uhhh, 404 50 bronze tokens not found brah
    brah i just met you
    and this is crazy
    but here's my link tho
    system error maybe? 0.0