PoxPoints re-opening!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poxpoints, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Greetings,

Most of you probably already heard of PoxPoints (www.poxpoints.com).

Last month PoxPoints was on the verge of closing down as a migration to another server ended up being more complicated than expected.

After some thought and talks @newsbuff we decided to do the migration ourselves and keep PoxPoints open as a service to the community.

We were able to retain the existing database; so there is no need to re-register.
    For new players registering, email-registration and facebook-registration are working, but the google-registration is not (at the moment).

We have updated the site to include the latest expansion, Spirits Beyond, feel free to take a look on what we have in stock.

Enjoy our service at www.poxpoints.com,

Josh753

Gnomes, Woffleet, SPiEkY and 4 others like this.
  2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I couldn't find time to do the migration, but then one night I really wanted to make a Voil bg and needed access to the runes in the store (and PB was down) and it occurred to me how essential rune shops are to actually play this game and have fun. So I started the somewhat lengthy server migration process after that. Thanks to Josh for his patience throughout all of this. I've been so busy with my day job and Duelyst that unfortunately I hadn't had time. I hope some of you get good use out of the app!

Gnomes, SPiEkY and Qucas like this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

4. Poxpoints

Slight bump for visibility during expansion!

5. Poxpoints

Letting everyone know we restocked on a whole bunch of LEG/EXO runes, enjoy!

Cheers,

Josh753

Gnomes likes this.