Prerevamp Pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaintKiwi, May 30, 2015.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I agree with the first statement, and the last one very much i only play pox anymore to play recently buffed runes or some theme that is not competitive at all. Pox to me has always been about having fun and playing non-competitive since the player base is so small.

Everyone has proven at one point or another that they can reach the higher ranks if they just play the same cookie cutter op runes that everyone else plays. Plus i jump themes way too much to ever be able to wrap my head around every combo with one theme, and i think that's what a lot of pox players do. Let's be honest nobody enjoys playing against that guy that played 4k games and only runs overpowered runes for his win to loss ratio.

2. LordOtaku

LordOtaku The King of Potatoes

This game was way too hard for new players I know because all my friends have tried it before revamp and all think its hard to understand everything, the most confusing part are the spells. The people complaining about the revamp are tryhards who have every single rune of the game and know each one of them inside out so its better for them to have OP runes all over again so they can win against anyone thats not a limited league. The revamp saved me from leaving this game wich was ''PAY TO HAVE OP RUNES AND WIN'' wich i did because I have money to spare but what about the people who don't have spare money? they QUIT. So thank god for the revamp please nerf all the Firking OP runes! dont make green and purple color runes auto win :)

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Yeah man, youve definitely had your run at the top before to where people respect your viewpoint on it

BurnPyro likes this.