presenting - qpoxdb - a basic ability db

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by LoganMkv, Nov 20, 2015.

1. H3II

H3II The King of Potatoes

If it's PHP based I can host it and run the cron job to keep it up to date. I can also style it front end wise :)

PhdNiceGuy likes this.
  2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

is this up to date?

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Almost but not quite, it doesn't have the new legendaries and is probably missing changes from the last two patches

Kampel likes this.
  4. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

5. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Some time ago I passed the repo to @H3ll , so let's wait a bit maybe he's ready to present his upgraded version. If not - I'll update the old one of course.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Once ya'll get this updated, please provide us with a paypal donation link to express our gratitude for your service.

7. H3II

H3II The King of Potatoes

Working on the updated version now. Been busy a bit with work and barely had the time to even log in. Should have some time to work on it in the next couple of weeks. Sorry for the delay guys.

Will keep you posted

Qucas, Tweek516 and Burcho like this.
  8. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Ok, so I've just updated the current db to have something while we wait for the new version )

Ralphen, H3II, Burcho and 1 other person like this.
  9. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

aseryen, Xzablaz, Kampel and 6 others like this.
  10. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Thanks for keeping this updated!

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

@newsbuff If you make something like netrunnerdb for poxnora i'm dropping you some real cash, really no joke. Also i would let you win any ranked i play against you. Well you would win anyway cause i'm bad but really, please do it. Also, i have no programming skills but i can help you to keep it updated if you teach me how to do the basic stuff.

newsbuff likes this.
  12. stormyorky

stormyorky The King of Potatoes

Does it exist a db similar to this, but that includes status effects with searchable content?

13. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

unfortunately no afaik :(

14. TakeItOver

TakeItOver The King of Potatoes

I did a new version: www.poxlist.com ! enjoy!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017