Preview: Player Made Expansion Sketches 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I can only imagine how awesome the Arrow Saint turned out! Still holding out hope that it is an IS/KF split instead of just IS. Serpentine Mass will be epic when the art is finished!

2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I need more sketches!!

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

here have a macca original

[​IMG]

I call it zombie archer

Tweek516, guokamoli54 and Kampel like this.
  4. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

please yes on your idea... ive wanted more snakes for a long time. (would love a re-look at call serpent too... or maybe spellsurge call serpent on snake charmer)

Tweek516 and guokamoli54 like this.
  5. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

GAIAMASTERakaNANI The King of Potatoes

Hello everyone.

So i've came back to Pox those days, and saw this topic and decided to see whats was going on. And was amazed that i saw my name and one of my sketches.

What exactly this mean ? It will be an exp, with the runes we draw ?

If so, i saw my name on it, and i mean, thanks everyone involved in choosing or something like that. I cant even believe it...kjgiwugirofka\elçorhlghsgbsnoi3u omg. I've made like 3 or something sketches and at that time i was really hoping one of them would be choose.

HOLY MOLY i'm freaking out if, this is true...or even if not, just to see my name at first page. I think i'm gonna try to buy a pad or something, and work out my way to be a professional artist level or something, and if i make someday, i'll do a book of 20 images for free for Pox.

THHASNGL YOU LALLalfhlajhf uka

*Sorry my english, i'm from BR and i was euphoric

super71, ofsleep, guokamoli54 and 4 others like this.
  6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Yes, there's going to be a player expansion after the midterms we're getting soon. Not 100% sure about sketches, but perhaps that's also part of it.

GAIAMASTERakaNANI likes this.
  7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Surely there is another preview on its way before Christmas. @Senshu

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The focus right now is on the new game client. This was just a small teaser of what will be coming down the line. Once the new client gets closer to release we will start ramping up previews.

9. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

When will those come about? And can we allow Serpentine Mass to get Attack Poison instead of Physical?

10. ofsleep

ofsleep The King of Potatoes

I'm so excited my Warmachine was picked! =D It looks epic!

Haven't checked forums in a few months, obviously. I love designing characters and had a blast creating those ideas a year ago.

I'm super elated one of my efforts was found worthy! Thanks D.O.G.!

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

3 months later, when's the ramping begin.

12. Senshu

The new client is getting really close. There is still debugging that is going on, but there will be more news popping up more frequently in the near future about all of this.

13. super71

Near future as in when, give me something senshu.

14. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I predict the new client open beta to start sometime next week. 2 weeks at the latest.

15. Senshu

Etherielin likes this.
  16. super71