Problems in the post office (Mafia game) SCAM (town) wins

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gaverion, Aug 19, 2014.

1. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Haha that night one message was me :D

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

oh gotcha. I had no power and only one stamp, and if I uses it I died so I never really wanted to use it. You guys needed me :p

3. st3ck

Oh wait, that message was from grey, not Purpletop?!

4. PurpleTop

I never sent any message

5. st3ck

Woooow

Nice play grey that was good. Here is the message I got last night

St3ck it's Purpletop. I know I didn't role claim in the thread since I was busy, but I am Smart Sally, I can send non-anonymous messages each night.

The point is I don't feel I can trust Grey, but at the same time your vote switch on Yelmo is looking really bad for you. Honestly between you and grey, I am more likely to vote for you this phase. I don't think grey has it in him to be that manipulative, while you have played a really good game. That to me is far more dangerous.

The fact of the matter is it's LyLo and I don't really want to lose. Especially ending up with egg on my face because you pulled off the most elaborate bus in poxmaf history. We have a full 72 hour day phase left. I want to hear what you have to say in your defense.

Consider yourself warned.

-PT

Thankfully the cop + investigation pretty was my best defense and PT Just voted so I was like, oh sweet, that was easy.

Sirius likes this.
  6. st3ck

I also gave darklord a stamp, but he died

7. st3ck

@Gaverion TOWN WON!

and I didn't die! Weeeeeeeeeee!

8. PurpleTop

being vanilla town is fun: you have nothing to lose and no fear of posting because its your only tool and you know you aren't scum. It gets rid of a lot of barriers, so to speak. But I will always prefer being mafia

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I spotted greysands mafianess on day 1, and tried to investigate it but I was killed and couldn't share.
    I want to say that mafia played really bad, 6 vs 3 was a really unfair setup for town IMO.
    I hope gaverion can shows us a summary of the game from a mod perspective.

PurpleTop likes this.
  10. PurpleTop

id like to see the mafia conversation thread if possible.

11. st3ck

Yea, also town was stacked with some really good players, and I'm still new enough to where I can be pretty obnoxious to overcome

12. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Yeah last night I sent that message to st3ck. The night before I sent this message to PT:

To PurpleTop:

PT this is st3ck. I am Smart Sally and my role gives me the power to send a non-anonymous message once per game. Since we're obviously dealing with a third mafia, I guess it's now or never since I doubt both of us will live through the night.

I mentioned in the thread I had a theory on who the other mafia might be. Take a look at dag's post where he recaps the votes from day 1. Nobody at all voted for Yelmo, and again day 2 nobody voted for Yelmo. And you got it right about his voting. He's lurking then pops in with votes at the end with L2 day one and hammer on day 2. Scum tells everywhere. If I am right and we get a good wagon on Yelmo that's GG we win. Shouldn't be too hard, since the rest of town is pretty much on board after you went 2 for 2 on pips and jad. Just wanted to share my thoughts in case one of us disappears in the night.

Since my team just up and died I figured my only hope was to try and turn st3ck and PT against each other. Except PT pretty much ignored the message I sent him, and then just voted me quickly at the end not really giving any time for enough discussion for you two to turn on each other.

I did get you to mislynch yelmo at least so we didn't go 3 and out.

Honestly I haven't been town in so long I can't even remember how to be town. I think the last 3 games I've been in here I've been mafia. Does that make me the new PT... as in grey is always mafia lol.

Sirius likes this.
  13. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Honestly I don't know how much there was to see in the Mafia thread, since it was a day 1, 2, and 4 kill =P.

14. PurpleTop

I saw that message grey but when st3ck came on early not pointing avidly at yelmo, I kind of just blew it off. Actions speak louder than words, and st3cks actions the following day did not match that message. I guess I never thought much about it other than maybe he changed his mind. But at that point I was not suspicious of yelmo

15. PurpleTop

also I received a stamp on night 2.... Who did that come from?

16. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

st3ck

17. st3ck

I started with 11 stamps, I could use anon messages, or give stamps out.

Generous Gary baby.

18. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Is it too late to lynch stack.

st3ck likes this.
  19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i sent a message to someone at one point

it was just song lyrics, and for no damn reason

i helped

Xinde likes this.
  20. PurpleTop