Problems in the post office (Mafia game) SCAM (town) wins

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gaverion, Aug 19, 2014.

1. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

So PT is coming out swinging at me (can't blame him I am super targetable) , but can't we all just get along?

We've got mail to manage, and candy to eat. Here have some candy!

2. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

St3cky boy does sound terrible suspect so I'll vote for him too.

VOTE:St3CK

3. st3ck

Aw man. Watch how this early game goes down boys. I'll take one for the team if I have to, just so we can have a better chance.

You can still have free candy, even though I just want to share.

4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

RVS and the only vote besides mine is for the same guy. That always jumps out at me. Pipster noted

5. Yelmo

Yelmo Devotee of the Blood Owl

hey I'm here! Funny that PT already voted, but I guess that's what RVS is. Got stuff going and pipster also voted because of it

6. Yelmo

Yelmo Devotee of the Blood Owl

for now im gonna vote for Gabriel to get him talking (RVs remember! :p)

Vote: GabrielQ

7. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

@Dagda Are you the mafia? And why? Also why are my hands grey?

@KingJad Are you the mafia?

Anyone else not post yet and or recently?

8. PurpleTop

well this is moving much slower than I would like for the voting phase. Three inactives and only three votes. So we don't have a whole lot to go off of.

what we do have is a couple well asked questions by greysand and a pressure vote from yelmo on Gabriel.

additionally, Pipster voted for the same person that I did (st3ck), who didn't need any additional pressure because ye has been rather active. So, because of this in addition to the lack of information elsewhere, he is going to get my vote.

unvote: st3ck
    Vote: pipster.

some random questioning of my own.

@st3ck what do you think of pipster?
    @Pipster have you ever played a game of mafia like this before?

hopefully this will gage some more activity

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Greysands, I would say your hands are gray because they're in the sand.
    vote: @KingJad unless he becomes active.

10. st3ck

I think he has cold feet. Fairly certain he is newer, and

11. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I don't really do introductions. Nothing for me to really say on day 1. I guess you're provoking a response so.
    VOTE: darklord48

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Well, that got you to post. Let's see if it works for @Dagda.

Unvote: KingJad
    Vote: Dagda.

PurpleTop likes this.
  13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

oh yeah, this exists.

i'm kinda busy at the moment, dunno where exactly availability will be. i'm getting a rabbit settled in at the moment.

so far today i haven't seen much that pushes my opinion either way, but i'd like to ask that people do try to avoid the "funny" stuff as much as they can- it's fun and all, but it distracts a lot from the thread and the game, and it allows mafia to fly under the radar like stank.

that's the technical term.

14. st3ck

And I fat fingered the enter button on my phone.

And thusly, his vote for me is convenient, seems safe as he is following what a newer person would consider a more experienced player. I'm going with benefit of the doubt, for now.

But also given those facts it does make pipster a pretty safe day 1 lynch.

I'll hold for more discussion. But right now there are 8 suspicious people that should eat some more candy to sweeten up.

/e leaves bowl of workplace candies (you know the unmarked plastic wrapper ones with like 5 colors and they all taste like nothing)

15. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

I've only played mafia in real life before, but that mafia play was extensive and I loved it! So I thought the forum variation would be just as fun, and it would if there was a bit more activity. I jumped on the bandwagon to create a bit of controversy, but I appreciate the attention.

PurpleTop likes this.
  16. st3ck

Pips is my number one sketchy atm, partially for bandwaggoning, partially for his refute, but nothing vote worthy in my opinion. Followed by dagda for a rabbit, then greyhands for sandy hands, the purpletop, just because he took the onus of getting the juices flowing.

And personally, I am always suspicious of afkers. Something about not contributing/posting and just lurking (or totally ignoring) the game comes of as super scummy to me.

@GabrielQ We need you and your expert post office prowess. There be villians a foot, and we need help lynching them. I'll also give you a piece of candy.

17. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Early bandwagon looks too transparent to be true. I'm tempted to vote you if you don't cut the fluff.

18. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Just got home from work. Is phase change soon or do we have another day to get people on board and active before we have to get serious about lynching somebody?

19. PurpleTop

day phases are 72 hours, so we should have time. Doesn't mean we should wait till last minute, however

20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

What are you settling a rabbit in? A nice Hasenpfeffer?