Ps4 combat log?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tubesox, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

Forgive me if this has been discussed already. As title, just wondering if there is a combat log on ps4, and if so, how to activate it. If not, is that something that may get implemented? Without it spells are pretty anonymous, and I find myself sometimes asking "what the hell just happened?"

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I've been playing this game a long time and I still do this. There used to be a combat log where you could click on whatever card was just played and it would allow you to view it. Now, on PC, it's a colored standard text log. It's horrible. I don't play on PSN so I cannot answer your question but I sure hope you have access or get access to a combat log. Learning this game without one would be incredibly difficult. Knowing what shadowspawn unit was just deployed would be impossible.

Jbafofi, OriginalG1 and Tubesox like this.
  3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

There isnt, saw some post about a visual combat log in the planning, not sure if its an idea, plan or coming feature. But would be awesome to use some space for scrolling through the runes that has been used as long as its known info.

4. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

When I play on PS4 I log in to my main on PC and observe my own game to know whats going on. Without it youre clueless so I suggest you do the same.

5. Tubesox

If I did this, why wouldn't I just play on pc?

6. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Good question. Why wouldn't you?

7. Tubesox

You make a strong argument. Although, I literally haven't turned my pc on in over 5 years. No exaggeration.

Andoid likes this.
  8. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

No joke there are so many issues in the new client this barely makes my top 10, and it's an issue that quite honestly is play ending.

Since it only effects half the player base i do rate it a little lower but quite honestly it all needs to be addressed and quickly =/

What we need from the devs is a soko's crate but for the client issues and what is being worked on, etas would also be nice

9. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

This game was released on ps4 without a combat log? Beggars belief

10. Lluis83

Lluis83 New Member

It is possible to do dailies on PS4?