PS4 version questions and thoughts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Release date?

Since PS4 are playing with controllers, is there a turn time increase when they go against PC players?

Is trading possible from PC to PS4 and vice versa? How does the one time sync PC runes to PS4 work (can you be more specific)?

About trading. I don't think console players like trading that much so depending how you handle it, trade may not be needed EXCEPT for new runes.

Is there an increase of gold/shard income for PS4? I mean, that if forge and gold exists or how else do PS4 players earn free runes?

2. Revengercm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Important for new players.

Do they get a full owned BG from the start?

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

It was already explained that PS4 players won't be able to trade and it's a restriction that is part of Sony's games, something Owls couldn't prioritise as they preferred cross-platform servers instead (higher priority than trading).

Packs will cost 1000 gold, making them much more accessible.

4. Revengercm

I feel like I will have to play the game on the PS4 just to see everything. Too many questions and I believe they have to be while I play.

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Problem with pox is their are so many hidden mechanics that if you don't jump on the forums you won't know what the Firk is going on. Those interactions will either make or break the ps4 release and the pack system has to be infinitely better.

I really wanna see pox succeed, but I honestly just can't see it happening after I saw the new ps4 ui.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Timer is 2 minutes with the new client.

Note, however, that in my experience my turns are often actually FASTER with the controller, most notably because in situations where you need specific targets, we've made the client auto-select the closest valid one, and the trigger keys cycle between the available targets.

So, for example, if I have a champion selected and want to attack an adjacent target 2 times, it is literally Square, X, Square, X and done - I never have to select anything else.

PS4 accounts cannot trade. There will be a brief period of time where a PC account holder can copy their account's contents to a PS4 account. Doing so will not remove your PC account or alter its contents and the two accounts remain distinct.

No. Gold, Shards and the Forge all function the same way as they do currently.

There is an update to pack content/pricing, however.

7. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov you forgot to answer this tiny little question! :rolleyes:

NevrGonaGivUup and 19madfox95 like this.
  8. Revengercm

[​IMG]

when is that vothsair being released?

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

He's the midterm for (I assume) UD.

10. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I am the midterm.png

11. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

so, there is no way you can do a continuous "reupload" of the PC runes?

Also, what about some sort of flag on PS4 bought runes, which could be transferred back to the PC somehow? Since PS4 players can already play against PC players, this doesn't seem so farfetched does it? Some sort of programming way where a dummy game is setup, and all runes from dummy game are added to player account if they have PS4 bought flag, idk, im just brainstorming, but im really surprised there isnt full compatibilility between the two platforms. In all honesty, you should try to talk to Sony again IMO. At the VERY least, rebrand PoxNora ps4 as PoxNora Legends

12. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Will we at least see the new launch before the new year? Or is it too soon to say?

13. SireofSuns

SoonTM.

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Soon™

15. SireofSuns

I can't figure out how get the superscript in here.

16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Hold Alt and type 0153.

17. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

was he really bad for UD? I feel like he didn't really make sense as a FW champ more.

18. SireofSuns

He's a Zombie, that's all that matters.

I kid, he works nicely in both factions, he just happens to work very nicely as a super-champ-tank for Zombies. Though an Ireguard/Arroweater UD bg would also love having him.

SPiEkY likes this.
  19. Revengercm

Yup but we need more small arrow eater champions and a bit of more range to make it work. More abilities like vanguard for synergy.

Also. I think Goblins need something.

20. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

so im not sure cuz im not really on the console "scene".
    so I want to make a psn account for the coming transfer,, I do not own a ps4 or vita,
    (considering a vita, maybe in time a ps4)
    I do have a ps3, I never use it,, my wife uses it for netflix and such.
    my question is, can I make a psn account on my ps3 (or pc ) that will allow me to transfer if I get a vita when transfer time comes?
    or do I need to have one of the newer devices before transfer,,