Puzzle & Dragons

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sepulcher, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

I'm ashamed to say that I play this game.

For anyone who doesn't know what it is, it's a mobile game for iOS/Android that combines elements of Pokemon with Candy Crush. There's a lot of grinding, a lot of "hey, buy some MAGIC STONES to make things easier" and a lot of typical mobile trappings, but for the most part it's not bad.

Link: https://www.gunghoonline.com/games/puzzle-dragons/

Anyway, if you want to add me, I'm a rank 95 with Green Odin leader. (Although sometimes I use Horus/Isis) ID is - 379,956,256

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

I know Emries plays, and has a decent sized number of contacts

3. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not that many, just every pro League player that plays it.

Also, I may have like... 190-ish gods/dragons/healers/promo-stuff and 30 evo materials >__>
    THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH BOX SPACE XD

4. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

Dude tell me about it. I'm up to like 205/210 in box and I'm still running out. D:

Those evo materials... ugh.

5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

6. Emries

What's worse is those green cactus things in ECO Co-Lab dungeon. I've been stockpiling them to evolve through Thursday dungeon to skill up Parvati. Speaking of skilling up, Echnidas have to be the worst. 30 or so and only skill level 4 =/////

Lemme know if you want me to change my leader btw. I usually have it set on easy mode Valkyrie team or Odin / Freyja (? ...the green one anyways) but I can change it almost anything with my collection :p

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

sorry I am already way too invested in gamelofts My little pony friendship is magic game to start something else.

8. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Link please.

Geressen likes this.
  9. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

PvP in this game skill-based or p2win?

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

just search the app store.

11. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Gungho banned my country to this game , that is ntlot cool.

12. Emries

Evalangeion Colaboration dungeon is finally here! :p

13. Emries

Is there a support group? I just spent about 120 stones on the Eva rare egg machine cause /otaku
    Advice: don't do it - only got one of the two gold eggs on the very last try XD