Q and A with Gedden (06/05/14)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, May 6, 2014.

1. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Darn. Now I need to errr....what's that word?.....It starts with an "A"....has something to do with being wrong and accepting responsibility.......demonstrates contrition to the injured party.....may cause the internet to momentarily crash if ever used online....

Sorry Banshee. I think my rebuke can probably be chalked up to a knee-jerk reaction. Transcribing is a pain and I didn't want moles to feel pressured to do so if he didn't feel like it. On the plus side, I heard they are recosting rebuke which should make you happy.

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Internet didn't crash :)

And thanks, all is forgiven.

DarkJello likes this.
  3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Egami and BansheeX:

[​IMG]

Very cute exchange yo. Well played. Would read again.

@Moles:

Awesome sir, just awesome!!

4. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Happy to please you ;)
    :

5. Taylor

Taylor I need me some PIE!

6. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

pretty cool

7. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

DarkJello, sometimes I start wondering if you keep a huge database of all such images sorted with various tags! ;)

DarkJello likes this.
  8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

2 databases, actually. First is called Google, and the second is called Bing. Now you know my deepest secret.

LordRahan likes this.
  9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the transcript, Moles, just saw that you did it. Finally got all the answers!

10. iodomy

iodomy Member

Wag is named Wag because he is a joker, who enjoys laughing and plays amusing pranks like turning into Gahlroon if you hit him. As always the OED has you covered on the history, if you have access.
    "‘Any one ludicrously mischievous; a merry droll’ (Johnson); a habitual joker...Phrase, to play the wag."

DarkJello likes this.
  11. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Thats a good one for @Gedden then