Quality of Life Changes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IMAGIRL, Feb 26, 2015.

1. pixniri

pixniri I need me some PIE!

Integrate a "Poxopedia" in game client. You could get information about runes, abilities, conditions an mechanics by clicking on them. The content from Poxbase would be a good start.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

3. pixniri

pixniri I need me some PIE!

Show more information about the results of an action in game client by clicking the ability and when hovering over target show information/targetting with an AoE, eg.
    • show knockback paths for gale force/stone bomb etc.
    • show wandering path by hovering over wandering or manic condition/ability
    • highlight terrain conditions in moving path

OriginalG1 and soulmilk like this.
  4. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I haven't even bothered with the Rune Forge because I know there's a limit, and I'll be stuck for hours clicking through the hundreds of extra runes I'd want to dump. I have tens of thousands of shards in rune value that I'm sitting on until its less of a hassle to use the system.

5. Capricis

Capricis Member

Oh yeah, does this belong here? I'd like to be able to get rid of my starred runes. Except maybe my Wild Chieftains, they have Warcry 2 :)

6. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

If you get disconnected for being inactive for too long, it shouldn't close the entire game but take you to the LogIn page, so in any case you just need to press "log in" and you are in.
    Its the little things..

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  7. Kampel

Make it so you can see your gold, shards and rank next to your name on the webpage(top right corner), so you dont have to load another page to check them, and make it so if you click your shards its linked to the forge, if you click the gold it be linked to the market and so on. Maybe a total rune counter too, so if you also click there it be linked with the manager.

I love little icons, i feel them to be very intuitive while searching for something.

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Updated. Keep these coming. They are good.

Leadrz likes this.
  9. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Advertising.

10. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Also want loss of connection to return to sign in over full quit of the game. That start up time is vital

Entrepidus and soulmilk like this.
  11. Capricis

Capricis Member

Oh, just thought of this: If Leg and Exos continue to be limited to 6 a week, it would be nice to see how many you've forged for the week somewhere.

Entrepidus likes this.
  12. Kampel

In addition to the "NEW RUNES" button on the Rune Manager i would like a "Recently updated" button to see those runes that were changed in the latest patch. Its a quick update's date check so it should be easy to implement. (There could be one in the rune manager for those runes you own and one in the checklist for all the recently updated ones".

Valkyr likes this.
  13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Updated.

Leadrz likes this.
  14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

There should be a afk command so people who come in know your afk because I don't think they will know

15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

There is an AFK option on Spiral Knights that works like this.

/afk "???"

Type what you want without the quotes.

/afk Back in 5, making some food.

Lets say Axe decides to send me a message. The game will auto-respond with.

/t Axraiser "Back in 5, making some food." This player is currently AFK. This is an auto-response message.

To turn it off. You simply type. /back

It's a really useful system.

Leadrz and Kampel like this.
  16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Yea I was thinking something like that as well as near the name/rank is says afk
    Something like
    Rank chickenpox2(AFK)

17. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

When you use the Search for Player option on the site, if the guy you're looking for is not on the first page, the second page redirects you to the Solo Ranking instead.

Also, when you hover your cursor over an injured champion's health the color of the number turns white as if the champion wasn't injured, as in the picture below.
    dlich.png

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

On the dailies, change the description to say "Win two games with Faction" instead of "Play two games with Faction", or change it so games that are lost count towards the total.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  19. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Either make it tougher for people to spam every single person person in the lobby with a 2v2 group request or grant the ability to turn requests off without having to do it every time you log in.

This would definitely improve my quality of life. Firking 2v2 players.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    xezno and IMAGIRL like this.
  20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

This should be on the front page.

IMAGIRL likes this.