Queen Anaru

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by adino32, Mar 4, 2015.

1. adino32

adino32 Member

I do not get this rune. It seems horrific. Stats suck. 91 base Nora sucks. Abilities suck. I just don't get it? Is that winged Leper that great of a pet to justify a horrific rune that is over cost? I just don't get it. Please help me with my ignorance.

2. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Used to be one of the strongest KF runes, after a lot of nerf calls she got nerfed into the shoebox (and the revamp made it even worse).

3. adino32

adino32 Member

ah ok. Thanks. I was looking at building a beast deck and she seems like an obvious rune to include but she sucks! And a legendary. Sad.

I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something subtle about her.

4. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

BUFF ANARU 2015!!!!!

chickenpox2 likes this.
  5. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Yeah she used to be really good. But people people who lost to her QQed like they did with Boa, and Falconer and Ancestor, and more recently ALL of KF.

First she got nerfed with the free meat champs, then she got the 'green finger' from DoG in the revamp.

I would love to see her lose the lerper and have her signature ability be something like 'shape form'. Where her race changes to match the race of the last champ you summoned.

Flying, detect, divert, domain vegetation on base.
    Upgrade 1 annex, forest walker
    Upgrade 2 spell swallower, magic eater, resist magic 2.

xezno likes this.
  6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I think we should let her be shoebox for a little while longer lol.

If you catch my drift.

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i don't please explain

8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

KF is finally kinda under the radar, so no need to rock the proverbial boat just yet. Chillaxin FTW.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i forgot about that still anuru was my favorite rune in kf i run her back when she had vegetation trail and domain vegetation

10. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

How did KF get under the radar? +1 Speed si the most OP champ in game.

11. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I said "kinda under the radar". According to your logic, KF must be dominating the top 50. Gots any proof?

12. adino32

adino32 Member

I don't see them dominating the top 50 but I see so many different effective KF decks. I think KF is just easier, but not OP. Then again, I don't know that much.