Question about Hoppin Mad 1

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Baronation, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Baronation

Baronation The King of Potatoes

Sorry if this is a silly question, but it's driving me nuts.

So, I started playing Hoppin Mad 1 on single player. As I understand it I have to destroy a generator and then a shamen who is invulnerable until the generator is destroyed. Problem is I cant fine the generator! I've played for hours, searched the map, had my army walk all over it, but I still can't see it. Is it invisible? Do I need to detect it first? Or am I dong something stupid?

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Use Unobstructed View spell and its gona be ok. If even this way you can't find it, report the bug in the Bugs section of the forums so the devs will be aware of this.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

They changed up some of the maps for the ranked ladder, and, due to the unique way the maps are coded, it ****ed with a bunch of campaigns. In this case, the shrines are moved and the generator doesn't exist at all.

You've got a few options here:

1. Loss of Life - If you have access to Loss of Life mechanics (such as Attack: Loss of Life, Soulreave, Reaper's Bade, etc) you can bypass the impervious on the Shaman and beat the campaign

2. Direct Shrine Damage - If you're running stuff that has abilities like Raze or Overkill: Raze, you can use this to bypass the shrine's Invulnerability and eventually whittle it down

3. Purge - This is in reference to the AOE Cleanse/Dispel spell in the Sundered Lands faction. For whatever reason, it works to remove the invulnerability on things such as campaign shrines.