Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noamkeren, Jul 26, 2016.

1. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

I got Guardian's Treasure and I m not sure about his value.
    I compared it to Harbringer and i found it seems like Guardian's Treasure is worther but as you all say... Harbringer is worther.
    My compares:
    Harbringer- was possibble to get for long time without spending money.
    Guardian's Treasure- was possibble to get for short time and for money only.
    Poxbox offer low number of points for Guardian's treasure and high number of points for Harbringer but PoxBox got 3 from 8 Harbringers (2 times each Harbringer) and PoxBox have no Guardian's Treasure.

How much Guardian's Treasure realy worth?

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I believe there's no comparison, Harbingers are worth more. They were only available for free back in 2006 if memory serves. Since then they have been available for cash a couple times, but not in the past 6 years I believe. I wouldn't consider the amount of time Harbingers were available to be long either. Nothing more than a couple months. With how long it has been since Harbingers were available, I suspect many are on accounts that have been abandoned and will never enter the rune pool again.

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

LE Ctharia is the only thing on the same value level as harbs.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Not even Orange Myx Pupae?

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Good point. The orange pupae is about the same range as well.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Pretty sure Isran is pretty high up there. I cant even remember how people got her.

7. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

I think that right now there are more X faction Harbringer (on live accounts) than Guardian's Treasure.
    But, how much would you say Guardian's Treasure worth?

8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Draft reward , I had 15 of them and gave them away for free to friends before she became value able

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That depends on what you're using for currency. Myself, I would be willing to forge a Legendary in return for it, so 800 shards or whatever top forgable runes are going for on Poxbox. That's what I would be willing to though, and I'm trying to complete an SL collection. Others may value it more or less than me. If you ask the same question a couple years from now, the answer would be different as there will probably be less in circulation.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Is she really worth that much these days? I have a couple on an alt

JellyBerry and darklord48 like this.
  11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Geez. I used to have a second but traded it away to fill most of the gaps in my collection after a break I took. 15 could straight up build a whole collection.

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Leave it to @SPiEkY to have an alt that has an account worth more than my account. Still, my account wouldn't be worth much at all without the SP Harbinger he traded me.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I have my poxbox info on a piece of paper at home so I cant log in to check but she was worth a lot last I checked.

14. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Score!

Now to remember which alt...

JellyBerry likes this.
  15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

She is at 5 mil currently. Above her is Vampyre Bat, Orange Myx Pupae, Princess Ctharia, Aria the Priestess, Grimlic of K'thir, Harbingers (Not SP), and Royal Condor Fury.

I didn't think Aria was able to be traded, but she's listed.

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Ayla cant. Aria can.

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Get me an Aria. Its for a good cause.

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Ahh, Ayla is the one that I have. I haven't played IS lately, it's too OP.

19. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I still think of bugged/banned/misprinted runes as the most valuable

SPiEkY and JellyBerry like this.
  20. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

This.

Also if we could stop pretending Harbs have close to no equivalents in terms of value I'd genuinely appreciate it.

I'll take a Harb for one. Or three.