Quitting, Free runes

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Oregreen, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

After yesterdays admins power trip I will be quitting , giving away runes to users who are NEWER and do not have much.

2. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Orubus is the name! Got any st

3. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Most likely do, what are you looking for?

4. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

exos

Attached Files:

• st.png
      st.png
      File size:
      880.5 KB
      Views:
  5. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

power trip?

is this a response to the rage threads yesterday.....did you honestly deep down believe you weren't going to get locked, even the blatantly obvious troll threads you created in response to the rage thread getting locked?

you could of pulled that Bane Shift on any forum out their and you'd of been locked but by all means, keep going your quitting will likely have the admin crying themselves to sleep, they most certainly aren't going to be laughing their asses off at your rage lol

6. Orubus

Wind rider is nice if you are looking to leave.

7. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

eat a **** . Yup I am going to spend hours today exposing pox nora and its admins for allowing cheating :) IDGAF about you, these sorry power trip admins. That is why the other admin sent me messages apologizing for the kal being a loser huh?

8. calisk

[​IMG]

DonK101st likes this.
  9. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

10. calisk

if the admins apologized it just shows how easily they cave to whiny entitled trolls, but by all means....entertain me

nepyonisdead, DonK101st and SPiEkY like this.
  11. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

As far as I am aware nobody did. @Oregreen could you PM me the video of said cheating you caught in game?

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

This one's a little more intricate, I'll give it a 6/10, but it's still too obvious.

Etherielin likes this.
  13. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Trade is up for you

14. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Could you guys please stop trolling my post and allow me to give my runes away to people. Thanks sweetie pies!

15. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

No . I am done dealing with admins and devs alike. You guys can eat 3 butts and regurgitate you dinner in the ps4 release for all I care.

Silfeed likes this.
  16. Orubus

I'd like to see too

17. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Not a dev or admin, just wanna see what the issue is about.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  18. calisk

their is no cheating he's bull shitting, 100's of games in the last month, and not 1 instance of a bug he's talking about, yet he wants us to believe it's so common it's worth doing all this over, and without screen shots, evidence, or even a coherent story.

he's making Bane Shift up, and if not then it's almost worse because a troll makes sense, anything else is almost sad.

19. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

I am sure many of you would like to watch and duplicate it. But I am not a big fan of cheating so I wont spread it. I will just move along away from the game to one that is legit.

20. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

there is a video up ****** lol