Re-costing Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gedden, Jul 8, 2014.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

A bit harsh for the devs who tried their best... But nonetheless some are agreeable... LE league is so boring now that I truly see the same exact BGs all over again, no room to experiment with new BGs...

2. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I don't think anyone at Desert Owl Games has said they are done with the revamp. Understand? Have you heard otherwise? Once they say, "Ok, things are perfect now", or "We're done with the revamp and there will be no more changes", then you can bring this up. Otherwise, just be patient, keep testing and playing, and chill out.

Woffleet and RedScarlet like this.
  3. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Because you paid 144 nora for two champs, which is a big pacing hit early on, and when one of the sisters drops, the other becomes a 60-nora champ, at best -- e.g. she's gonna drop pretty quickly, too. Taking away Immortal would be plenty enough toward balancing them.

4. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

I see what you're saying and I thought this myself, but it just doesn't change the fact that sibling in itself is a very powerful ability that isn't costed correctly. It all comes back to sibling, imo.