Reaction Thread.

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Legato, Jun 26, 2014.

1. unclebeer

unclebeer New Member

I get that they're trying to turn nefari dragon into a pseudo ranged unit the way he was run in the past, but he's a bit too squishy for something at his nora cost. He could use an 6 HP at least. Even then, bok raider with his initiative would be potentially better than nefari dragon at in their price range, and there are bok enforcer and minotaur sentry are cheaper pieces of meat who also have similar ranged attack options.

2. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Nefari Dragon is also one of the only choices of flying with 7 speed.

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i can safely say that range for ud pretty much f 'ed in the ass
    thought they replaced by abilities still prefer range
    i run ritualist which is one of the few decent range unit left for demons

no one talk about how good caverunner is now
    firebomb + firelight + battlemaster + warbanner = 15-16 dmg i hit 21 once i no idea how that happened though

4. StupidJerk

Well, at least that means Grimlic still has a clearly defined role, unlike a lot of the new heroes.

5. Vamania

Vamania The King of Potatoes

Yes, though I already try to keep Rust Demon near K'lzik for scour, shatter and the damage aura, If K'lzik really needed pull there was always the greaves.

Should also helps the Void Spider get resist physical. On the other hand Nightfall, Phase and Trap Spiders are all not fans of damage auras.

An option of a damage aura is great, a required damage aura is not so hot. I am also leary of designing units around a rules loophole. If the loophole gets "fixed" it breaks the unit.

6. Vamania

Vamania The King of Potatoes

Angel of Pain now does physical damage instead of magic, but still has Stab as an upgrade? did they change Stab or is it pointless on her now?

7. StupidJerk

Probably just an oversight.

8. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Sorry, my bad. Only Gloombringer got Demon race. I guess that's Owl's way to say "Sorry that we made him expensive and melee."

9. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Scorched dwarf is basically the same as before, except demonbound is way better now; instead of hurting our shrine he just gets possessed and takes 1 damage from being in our fonts. Backlash/corrupted nora are much less mainstream than before so there is very little downside to running them.