Reconstruct probably shouldn't make real champs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xuvali, Jun 27, 2015.

1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I think that would be fine, kalase's suggestion of cloned seems to work, though i guess whether it is worth doing depends on how much coding time it takes.

I also think that spells like arise or the reconstitute ability are a bit different to direct summons in that the champ comes from the relic rather than from the spell directly.

2. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

who cares yo,how many stitched players actualy use sacrifice or retribution?

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I didn't say that it qualified as a reasoning or argument, just that it was his opinion.

But in general, the whole debate about summons vs real champs seems to come down to "spells and relics are a no no". I'd be happier to see them at least without nora cost, I can live with them being real champs and contesting as you need to keep the reconstructors alive in the back and let them sit in the font. Even if people don't run sac/ret, it just seems like consistency should be appied here.

4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

deal /supported

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Much obliged

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Alternatively we could nerf them all with unstoppable.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

they changed that the jokes over. stop pandering

8. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

^ you can be our ambassador on this....

i trust you to not hurt my stitchies.

Skeezick likes this.
  9. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Good thing we posted this while mw24 is banned so he could stew over it and not do anything

Beasts for life likes this.
  10. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Or... Listen, this is just an idea and it might sound crazy but... how about deflect fire?

(at no cost clearly)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Tell me your secret to balance.

KingJad and Pattn199 like this.
  12. claydude5

You guys are idiots, those would be buffs, give it combat awareness.

13. themacca

JS that would kind of take away from the maddening echoes stratergy for mega arise

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You can't even watch the forums when you're banned

15. claydude5

I wouldn't know, I'm one of the most well behaved players on these forums.

16. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Did sac and retri get nerfed at some point? Because that's the only reason why I could see them not being auto include in stitched decks.

17. themacca

sacrafice and retribution dont create remains. and there are plenty of spells that you can use in advantage with stitch that you can afterwards turn into remains.

Like Stitched Possession, Maddening Echoes, eye for an eye

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

That's why I'm helping you out, probably got the most experience in that matter. You basically get put in some sort of void - hold screen stuff where you can see why you were banned. But you can't do anything, can't watch your messages/alerts, see any of the forums, etc.

Nopes

19. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Gedden created a 'sacrifice' mechanic, which doesn't trigger any on-death effects (such as second forms, death novas, or stitched remains).

So if a spell or ability says sacrifice a champ then there is no on-death effects. If it says 'destroy' a champ, then there will be.

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Don't log in?

SPiEkY likes this.