Recruiting for Draksar Clan[Sler]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MikeLin, Mar 10, 2015.

1. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Draksar Clan is one of the largest, and oldest guilds still relatively active in Pox Nora. The guild was first founded in mid-2007 when the option to create guilds was first added by Octopi. In Draksar Clan's long history, there have been many notable members that have been in the guild. The guilds primary focus, as the name suggests, is upon the faction Sundered Lands, although many members have expertise with various other factions. If you are looking for a good guild, pm MikeLin in game for invitation.

PEOPLE WHO JOIN GETS COOKIES!!!!

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Do you even SL?

3. MikeLin

All the time;)

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

There are active players in SLer?

U kid u kid

5. Raxar

Raxar I need me some PIE!

I'm pretty active!

6. Some1betta

Some1betta New Member

I am on the game a good bit, I should really play more though. I mostly spectate for some odd reason.

Raxar likes this.
  7. crazytod

crazytod New Member

Hey could I possibly join the guild? I only play SL since I have come back from my 3 year absence, I have 2 of every SL rune apart from the special limited edition versions of Normal runes and unfortunetly only 1 SL harby

Also got rid of all my other faction exotics legendaries and limited so I think I'm a pretty hardcore SL fanatic now haha

Cheers

8. MikeLin

Sent u a invite through pm on main website. Just log in to the website and go to your message box. After u send in app, post back on here and I will accept asap. Lastly, relog your game for guild chat.

Also, for people that wanna join, u dont need to main or play sl lol

9. MikeLin

Bump. Waiting for new expansion and a lot of our players are coming back!

Ultima and Heart like this.
  10. Leviathan

Leviathan I need me some PIE!

I'm back^^

11. MikeLin

12. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I've been in since the beginning

13. MoonDragn

MoonDragn Well-Known Member

Hi I just came back to Poxnora and trying to learn everything again. Last time I played was 2009. Looking to join an active guild. I play mostly SL but do have other decks. My decks are probably out of date though.

14. Leviathan

I will send invite if I know your ID, tried to search MoonDragn and it isn't there.

15. MoonDragn

I sent in an application. My ID is MoonDragn. I'm not sure why it can't be found

16. Leviathan

I found it under pending and acception it :)

17. MoonDragn

Thanks :) I am a bit of a newbie still, now after so long I'm relearning everything again. Also so many new runes to worry about.

18. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

hey! i play sp but i love the sl faction.. played skeezicks for a long time, and sand
    can i join the guild?(the guild im in right now is dead lol)

19. Leviathan

Sure :)

20. MikeLin

Give us your ign or submit an application on the regular website and shortly we will be able to let you in. Welcome