Recurring Nightmares

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by chickenpox2, May 28, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Recurring Nightmares
Faction: FW/UD
Nora cost: 35
The next champion deployed will gain unspeakable and fear 3 and fear siphon (champion heals 50% of a basic attack on a champion that is frightened). Closest opposing champion will also take 10 psychic damage and gains helpless for 6 turns (effect doesn't stack).

This spell will help to bolster a dread bg cause it be quite nice abd it would fot rhe theme well

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

10dmg + helpless + champ boost, need to be more than 35 nora, maybe 40 or 50.
    Also, make it ST somehow, it well help a lot the Yeti theme.

Leadrz likes this.
  3. chickenpox2

Yea ill probably bump it up to 40
    It's funny because i thought the same thing when i wrote it,it would go qell with yetis

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Yes... What faction, UD or FW have the most "Fear based" champs? Maybe THIS module, can be the key to make an FW/ST theme based hero, using an Undead Yeti Lord, that you run in a fear based bg, or a UD/ST Demon Yeti Lord with the same module.

5. chickenpox2

UD/FW lorewise are the ones with the most fear base ability but that went out the window when non wrath champs got fear based ability like yetis got it.I don't mind FW/ST like to here a devs point of view
    @Moles will this spell be abusedby spell charge ?

just realized didn't put a cooldown probably 8 cd?