Release Tourney

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markus422, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Markus422

Markus422 I need me some PIE!

Ok listen up you losers. I’m running a tournament. I’m only going to run it if I get 16 people to participate, so call all your little boyfriends to play. Here are the rules, good luck.

Only release set +ST expac +SP expac runes
    Full faction only
    You can run one of these heroes (Talgar, Menalaus, Tracker Gnark, Kartch, Klzik, Xulos, Vindrax, Dirge)
    You may run your faction’s ambassador (Magnus, Queen Anaru, Kaeyun, Berkchani, Malandur, Korsien, Torien, Mika)
    No Harbs, you cucks
    All games must be played on Ruins of Valdac
    No runes that are currently banned in ranked
    You must play the same faction in all of your games.

Top 4 will get good prizes, bottom 12 will get banned from the internet. React to the post in Discord with the faction you will be playing. You must be on the Discord to play as I'm not dealing with communicating via forums.

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Winner gets to delete Forsaken Wastes faction forever.

3. FleshlessOne

FleshlessOne Well-Known Member

better choice: delete ST forever

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Which one is worse to play against? FW with ridiculous runes that bypass every defense anyone can muster, or over the top ridiculous strong runes that all have +dmg in ice and add +10 hps to everything?

5. Mammuthone

Mammuthone The King of Potatoes

I really like the idea and i would love to play but seems i have some trouble logging into discord.
    If you didn't reach the quorum yet please consider me in and i will join you as soon as i score my point against discord.

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

chickenpox2 and FleshlessOne like this.
  7. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Yo im in for sure