RELIC: Bone generator (FW)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by LadyJava, Mar 15, 2016.

1. LadyJava

LadyJava The King of Potatoes

RELIC: Bone Spur generator

FLAVOR TEXT: Start the generator and trap the enemy within the Bone Mist -Skeleton King

Nora Cost: 40
    FACTION: FW
    DECK LIMIT: 2

(This Relic works like other generators except it has a skeleton/bone flavor to it.)

This relic has Bone Mist (When this unit is deployed, and at the beginning of each turn, spaces within 3 spaces from this unit become Bone Mist. At the end of your turn, spaces adjacent to terrain generated by this ability become Bone Mist When this relic leaves play, at end of turn, and the end of each turn thereafter, this terrain manipulation effect ends on the most recently affected spaces).

BONE MIST= While this relic is in play and the bone mist is active every turn (3-5) "BONE SPUR's" will randomly spawn randomly within the spreading mist.

BONE SPUR= When a champion with Race: Skeleton captures a Bone Spur, they gain +1 DMG for 1 turn and +2 MAX HP permanently. All other champions take 3 Physical damage when capturing a Bone Spur).

====================

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I would change the name to grave mist. Also if this thing has an ever increasing radius that means the spawns will be less reliable and less useful the longer its out. so i would leave it as like an AOE 4 or somethin.

3. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

i would add in a effect where like the thing spawns more based on how big it is.

eg. 1 random spawn if mist is <4
    2 random spawn if mist is <6
    ETC.

4. LadyJava

That does sound interesting

5. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

coding this will be Hell though, but it's a kind if, if you dont get rid of me imma werck you kind of thing

6. LadyJava

Ok I have redesigned this whole thing to still be a generator but now has a flavor of "BONE MINES" "BONE SPUR" effect.

7. LadyJava

A nifty idea that could add a lil something different to the mix of bones.