Relic Guardian + Myx Pupae interaction

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Sirius, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

So, I know this seems to be a generally well known issue (among older players at least), but it hasn't been adressed yet and I thought I'd point it out. I had Skywing Patrol out in the field, close enough to a Myx Pupae for the Relic Guardian ability to activate. After the wait time on the Pupae ended and a Myx Drone popped out, Skywing Patrol was still benefiting from the Relic Guardian bonus, even though there was no other relic around. However, the bonus went away as soon as Skywing Patrol moved.

2. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

This is the same with all champions with Relic Guardian. Any time a relic is removed from play by means other than actually destroying it, (eg. traps triggering,) the unit will keep the bonus stats until it moves.

3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I know. But since it is not stated as such on the Runes, it is a bug. They could sort of 'cheat' and add that on the ability text if they don't wanna deal with the coding OR if it is actually WAI, but as it currently is...

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

You can rest at ease now. I have just recorded this issue, but it may take time before we can get to addressing this problem.