Relic Idea C'ramil's Crystal

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Braxzee, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

This relic has nora gem, elementals with in 4 spaces gain Immortality.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

hmmmm I don't think the c'ramil is best done giving endless devoution, since you would already be running all endless dev characters in a crystal deck.

we also have a plethora of relics/equips that give freezing aura.

my suggestion in the queen thread was a conversion rune but I doubt that would really get made, I'm not really sure what would make the cut, but hopefully it's offensive because the fluff is that it converts creatures into loyal servants to the jakei.

it's pretty evil.

in short my suggestion was that the nearest opposing champion would gain a status effect that when they were destroyed they would be respawned at 20% hp with endless devoution under your control, that said I'm sure their is a better option

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  3. Braxzee

Ah it should be immortality. Freezing aura I just removed it. Endless devotion used to have immortality. see edit above

4. calisk

well it's a good decent start, but for a legendary relic like the c'ramil it doesn't feel that impressive I mean i'm pretty sure a cleansing emerald is a superior relic in a crystal deck

5. Braxzee

Well the main problem for crystals now is getting them to survive, cleansing emerald is good, but it is so expensive, and tiger eye well crystals are ground units. I do not even see SP players use the spell unstable ground. Bringing back immortality would be very helpful so you can diversify and open your bg slots.

6. calisk

Immortality doesn't help crystals survive it's an attrition tool at best if your units are dieing even if you can deploy them 30 times you are losing most likely.

But ya I can see why some people would want it back you are right some times you need a key crystal on the board like howler in the past and it's tough if he is on cd

That said i don't think their are any key crystals atm

7. Braxzee

Good point on that...Really the Jakei is the key. That is why immortality comes in. You can have more Jakei and more diverse crystals in your BG.