Republican hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Dec 12, 2017.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

eknoaq1rnd301.png

Roy Moore and Alabama, quality humans. Need more Christian values. Projection is too real.

Mindblowing. America, get it together.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The biggest problem with politics today is that parties spend all their time vilifying opposing parties instead of finding the middle ground.

Tweek516, darklord48 and newsbuff like this.
  3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

meanwhile, democrats:
    [​IMG]

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

ep1VZhn.jpg
    Alabama voters today

Astamir likes this.
  5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Just think about it.

That tweet is ignorant and lack understanding of nuance. Repiblican MO.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Biggest dissapointment.

His response was a disgrace. Good riddance.

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

dude asks 14 year old to be his girlfriend in the 70's

"child rapist"

lol
    k

[​IMG]

9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Not really. There is no middle ground between violent radicals such as the Republican Party or our German neo-**** friends from the AfD and sensible politics. What middle ground do you want to find with a violent rapist? Only **** people half the way?

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Whatever you think of the Roy Moore situation and whether or not he did anything, it is important to keep in mind that marrying a child as young as 14 was LEGAL in Alabama until 2003, and this Roy Moore thing, to me, is really highlighting that this culture still exists in 2017 in America:
    http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/08/child_marriage_is_still_legal.html

"Back in May 2001, a bill was introduced into the Alabama Senate that sought to raise the age a person can marry from 14 years-old to 16. But during a late night filibuster, the bill failed to pass. "

Let that sink in. A bill to raise the age of marriage from 14 to 16 was FILIBUSTERED by Republicans in Alabama in 2001 - after we were supposed to have flying cars.

"Between 2000 and 2015, over 200,000 children have been married across the country, according to data from 38 states and two counties collated by advocacy groups and later published by PBS's Frontline.

Just over 8,600 of those child marriages took place in Alabama. The youngest was 13 and the biggest age divide between spouses was 60 years. A 14 year old girl married a 74 year old man, according to the Frontline data."

It's getting better since the 2003 bill passed and raised the age to 16 though.

~

This kind of thing is bigger than Roy Moore and bigger than Democrats and Republicans, and ones that are truly sick are the ones like the Pastor who said stuff like "Mary was a teenager."

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

DQ5Zi23UMAAZYWr.jpg
    Ah yes.

Shame Moore didn't get his wish to slash the amendments giving black people voting rights. Almost as if people theb come out to vote against you.

Also because you're a pedo. But the voting this as well!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

btw im so glad toxic politics is back on the menu again and that the fun police haven't shown up yet :D:cool:

Geressen likes this.
  13. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

My post with the word r@pe was removed "for bypassing the language filter" (in a discussion about child r@pe):

upload_2017-12-13_17-58-50.png

Meanwhile, this post was left up for 28 hours:

upload_2017-12-13_17-59-28.png

IN A THREAD ABOUT HYPOCRISY.

*slow claps*

14. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Could be an automatic process.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Huehuehue

You mean how Ragic started *****ing about being unable to bully people online without consequences? Such is life.

16. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

how many people in this thread have tried to malign another member of this community? just you Burn. just you.

newsbuff likes this.
  18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

realistically, it's more like everyone but markoth

and maybe alakhami idk who the bleep that is

Etherielin likes this.
  19. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Gutsa

20. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

But...but...I don't engage in these discussions. T_T